A great progress point.

  I woke and this long regret was gone. I woke up and finally after four years I can I am on the track that wanted to be on since spring 2016. Great reforms in my stories have been made from Mind Games and Egypt 99 that grant life to closeted and repressed ideas of stories. Eventually they will be shared. This is my goal. Yea, this day I have found myself considering my life without a constant pain and a constant struggle and no one having the many opportunities to dig into a pain as many people inconsiderate have done in the past and thought it was their just right to degrade and put people down because they cannot create a story at all. Nor even right a coherent sentence. I am to say that I am disoriented, confused and much enough happy enough to continue without the burdens of the past anymore. Its all thanks to my hard work that I got this far and yes, you will see this hard work play out.

  I am yet not done with things at all. In fact the fun is just beginning. Some time has passed since I worked on Mind Games, and I am at the end of the rope with the series I want to create for this year. I will now be working to create these comics to their full four page length and more if it demands and then will be working on another Mind Games comic that comes before Scare Town. Spineworld will also be colored soon and posted, maybe before Mind Games and then the rest of the comics. There is to be no definite timeline but alas-things are likely to be slow to appear because I am considerably tired for all the things I have done this year to improve the site, my brand and my ideas going forward. This marks essentially the closing of a gap between works that need to be created well and those that have been created well. More works out of all the ideas I have, have been created well. 

Approaching a more linear route of paths. And well I get to create more and do more because of this.

Stay tuned for future adventures.

Comments

Popular Posts