Kate ( again but in winter/spring 2019)
Now folks, sometimes you land on a piece of land that really just explodes in your face. Yes, you do. Rather that experience follows you around and really much you are hurt everytime as the first explosion as soon as the memory of stepping into the trap occurs over and over again. Yes, imagine all of that but as a person and you would get an individual called Kate. A person who in fall 2018 basically led me on and frankly never disclosed their relationship status and so when it came time for dear old reality to strike-who got a kick in the ass? Oh, it was me. Basically vilified for even existing I was. Vilified as if I was a person trying to break the aformentioned person of Kate from their boyfriend. Oh, the worst came of it in Winter Spring 2019. The overreacting as I passed the person one day whilst she was with her boyfriend, speeding to get to another place and not even touch the individual-she acted as if I was going to run her over in the most exaggerated way. Oh, I am to say, it was never me who basically just was money/power hungry to where people ever said of their gains-a person wanted to eagerly jump ship on their then relationship into a new one. A new one with a person who had the more potential to make money and be independent than another.
Yes, I was shamed for even trying to give a geniune try at dating and then to be treated as some male suitor for some greedy and overreactive person who in all honesty-rather start to give you her number instead of mention that she had a boyfriend. I exisentially became afarid of the person. I asked the two insane women I hung out with called thing one or thing two at the start of this time what to do? What did the "thing one" or the women called Diamond say, " you got to tell her how you feel and maybe go over there and talk to her". The Kate individual heard from a distance and scoffed. I am to say that at least this confirmed the individual Kate sane because there in my mind and her mind was not going to be a chance for any sort of makeup. Thing one and thing two however were crazy. Never did the person I spoke to realize how deep and how dark something truly was. Or rather that even looking at the individual called Kate or even being around her triggered her to go off and so speaking was out of the options.
Frankly, later on in that same semester-of course I would move on from having thing one and thing two but this issue never resolved itself. And surely I could just feel this individual Kate eventually just looking at me as if I was catch. One time mysteriously as I waited at the front of the school felt my heart beat and then out of the blue she appeared yet with her boyfriend, but blushing at me. As if her heart beat was the same as mine. I am to say that maybe I considered what could happen if I did engage in a relationship with this individual and become the one that encouraged cheating. Yet I realized it would be immoral...no matter if that same effect to a point would continue over to replace the exaggerated out rage;alas;nothing ever happened good between me and the individual for the fact that she had a boyfriend and frankly I had morals. Maybe had she been the one to admit her real feelings-just maybe there would have been a chance for happiness. Really much I am to say after one time in fall 2018 where I spoke to them and even drew a picture for them: I never spoke to them because I was vilified and then appreciated? Its very much something that would bring you down by the end of the winter/spring 2019 semester as it could have been something.
Comments
Post a Comment