the risks of creating a spineworld comic.

       The dotted line to excellence is not always so sure. I reflect back to which I did Mind Games, the works of spring 2016, Shark on Campus and then the works of summer 2016-there were alot of things to be done. Not everything was to succeed out right and there were to be many inventive things that took you and arm and leg to even risk to do. In the light of projects to even be held in fall 2016-those risks just became heightened and I did not care but even then the excessive of hostility and risk did try to attempt to overtake me and surely the good public in spring 2017 was not supportive whatsoever. I am to say that to do a project like Spineworld is essentially for me a waste of time when I could be doing my own works. You would like to believe the rights holders are good sports to fan fiction and the sort. But in real life there is a chance and a 50/50 chance that they will be against the works and the works you create. Such examples can be found in Disney shutting down the offshoot Club Penguins, Nintendo's shutting down of a fan created Pokemon game and Marvel's shutting down of a fan created X-Men animation. I really am to say that there is an equal chance to the right holders being hostile to the comic in which I create. You could assume that you know these entities and these persons from their outerward persona but you never do. What I am doing is a risk and really much a write off donation of time and effort that honesty-I only hope will revive the game of Spineworld.

     Yes, I will risk the sanctity of my success for a game that I played in 2008; when I could very well be doing other stuff that would be more beneficial to me. But why not risk at all. This is essentially the same risk people take in a society that is against arts.

Comments

Popular Posts