Some people aren't nice.

     Awakani-This person probably has been spelled a different name every time, I brought them up but anyways. I am to say in the later semester of the winter and spring 2019; this person wanted to do a 360 on me. I mean let me tell you-there is nothing worse for you as a person to act as if a person you just are coming to know has done some horrid crime to you. Like I am to say that maybe some people ought to go to school for "giving a fuck about humans". Yea, we kinda of need that today in 2020. I am to say some people could tell me if I told them how this woman behaved towards me-that she somehow actually liked me and really was just being a dick because she wanted to stay committed to her boyfriend and did not know how to tell him that she had feelings for another. But I am saying totally bullshit to that. To openly change some defensively and so offended to a person appearing in front of you is to not respect them as a person and foremost to just think they are an item to construe as a this and that. So I am to say this person did not like me at all and she openly hated me as she never gave me a fucking chance to even be me. But a made up enemy in her eyes to get in between her and her boyfriend. But literally all I did one day was just appear at the same location and at the same time and this person wanted to act as if I had done her wrong and just grimaced at me.

    There is really nothing to be said. I think this who called theirselves Rachel as well really was just a person who was spurred down the wrong path. They did not seem to be that bad of a person but really just misguided on how to treat people and how to behave and its something routed in history and how native people and their descendants are likely to be raised to be self hating, ignorant or loathing of their identity. I can argue that they really did not like me solely because of my race and that is just that as they feared it would "taint their lineage". Now before you say anything of, " that's out dated thinking, how would they think like that"-in all actuality, I know of this way of thinking because of my own family. I will say that even blacks possess the means to become bigots or the future racist class that is always putting people down expressly because they are human like everyone else. People never seem to get this even Democrats. Just expect blacks come with no flaws and that they cannot be what many would perceive would be racist. I am to say that some mannerisms of some black people are highly disturbing. From those basketball players who keep white women just as trophies. To men who seek some pleasure in just calling people exotic because they are asian or hispanic and just not ever appreciating those people as they are-there are wide spread problems that people never want to acknowledge exist of black individuals. This does not mean you have the right to hate them especially when it just some people who engage in these behaviors but what I really want to say is that yes-some black people just are going down the way that in several generations they would be racists. People who really block people from living an equal life and being treated as equals. Racism is basically a system of oppression. I am to say that maybe in several generations, black people will be able to be truly racist and not have the stemming tendency to be it that can be routed in the human nature of people of this world to learn a nonsense behavior. Some people and especially people in my family seem to think somewhat secretly that black people marrying anyone but black people taints their bloodline. I find it to be self pity in the highest consequence. To simply make believe that the world is different to where you are the oppressor because you somewhat see how it is.

   I am to surely say that really much; I don't blame this person for their behavior to a certain extent. Some people are just mindwashed with bullshit and then try to act out on that nonsense when they are having a bad day. I am really to say however that to a greater extent you can blame greatly a person for how they behave and what they choose to believe. To be clear that maybe if this person had any great guidance in their lives and not had this tendency to believe in "blood taint" we could have been friends.

   But yet this person really has no perspective of me from the lens in which I view them as a victim of the nonsense of racism and its  many children of racist philosophies. They just see me as the aggressor and whilst some people would rather talk about the race situation and pander that talking will make it all better. I am to say that honestly, if you are an adult and carry some beliefs, you will always carry them unless you show you can truly be counted on and that you do not carry these beliefs and do not recognize them as moral. I am to even say that black people theirselves are not clean of racism; not even me to a great degree as there have been times in which I have actually not appreciated the lengths of how many hispanics there were around at one point. I would say this was around 2005 but I surely did educate myself to be better and really know better and not treat people as secondary beings but equals. I do express the great difference between me and many other people is that I was a child when I had these "hatred idealisms based on color" and frankly choose not to live by those ideas. I refused to live by them and that is what really counts. The self will to do right and not just talk and talk about things that really change nothing. Yes; unlike me, many people will never ever change their ways no matter how much they are talked to because they have no will self will.

Let me express a great thought. Why in a pandemic would Trump supporters who are racist people indeed and there is no argument against that~ basically be out not wearing masks and distancing theirselves to preserve their lives. They alone have chosen to have no self will and frankly confuse their lack of self will with people's real ambitions and seem to think everyone is as pious or aggressive as them. When really they just don't understand how to value theirselves, their very lives and existences and frankly you cannot teach people who are adults to do this when they don't want to give a fuck about theirselves, their country or the world. Often the republican type just lives in a world of America and America defined by their lens to give theirselves importance when they have pawned their souls to the devil.

    I am to say this person who called herself Rachel was not as brash as these people but let's say just imitating a behavior she believed would make her successful by what she could manipulate in society to get away from the responsibilities of treating people right regardless of their race. Really for her there was still a chance and possibly a great possibility to wake up to their actions. I simply am to say that maybe one way or another; they would have to wake up to the responsibility of their actions because they would eventually realize their own heritage and maybe if people tell you about their heritage-it is important to them. And because its important, they will realize what they have done to tarnish it. I am to say that I hoped when this person grimaced and glared at me they would realize eventually their faults and become better. Because really life is not good when you hate the ancestry you boast about and people who were equally harmed as them. For clarity this did happen around the the early March period or whenever Georgia Snacks unfollowed me on twitter and then mocked my works.

Comments

Popular Posts