The rain of death.

 I can be anything!

But you will be nothing!

Put into a system,

they hate us-

they want to punish

us for existing.

And so they try.

To punish us for existing.

I can be anything!

But you will be nothing!

You ate up the shit they wrote

as law!

You have an entirely wrapped

ego and that is not your only flaw

you degrade humanity to be an idea

you can choose to see on the color

of the skin

on the color of the skin

and yet the texture of the mind

to always be evil and unkind.

Fuck the republican kind.

Fuck the republican kind.

Got bugs and roaches inside

your mind, making you think hostility is

being kind.

Never will you find your nightmare is reality

but so delude and you suddenly feverently

conclude

and be nothing but evil and rude.

Just then you want to degrade the black dude.


I can be anything but you will be nothing!

But a bitch!

Comments

Popular Posts