Andrea.

 So there is to be said an Andreya and then an Andrea. Andreya was more tall and more bulky and let's say they had a golden type skin color. Andrea was basically small framed, was attractive but unlike Andrea was crazy and then malicious. Andreya was just malicious but not crazy. Low key, she was the friend of Ollisa or still is. Frankly, I could not care but anyways, there is to be said that three times I hung out with Andrea and Ollisa and they were all bad and all costly to other relations that would have meant more and especially one that would have been actually healthy. I mean, I was not trying to get with either Ollisa or Andrea at all. Nope, rather just trying to figure out who they were and most importantly why Ollisa even approached me when people are anti social as fuck today. To be said that Andrea was the most anti social and probably the most immoral person. Like I am to say you could just feel the evil and the malice coming out of her and oh, she gave the racist white crazy religious teacher vibes definitely. You could not say one word out of line without a cable being tripped in their minds. I mean if a person is a catholic and embraces a tendency of modern colonialism that stripped their ancestors of their identity, they definitely are not your friend or anything at all.

When I first spoke to her one day as I left the table of "Thing 1's" friends and got a sad face from the Jasmin individual-everything seemed to be fine but in reality-under the surface it was not at all. You see the person just who was called Andrea was basically a religious nut, a person who was rude, painfully antisocial and if not had some mental issues.

Let me tell you that really; the only times I actually spoke to her was the first day I actually approached. It was only then that I could keep her attention and I am to say that this person treated you like a new toy and not a person and eventually just got tired of speaking to you because they realized they just did not "want to keep playing with a toy because they just did not like it". I never spoke to them alone in public and really much nothing ever developed that was anything or truthful. The whole day I actually met them was just them putting on an act because they were interested then. Later on; they weren't and really much just ignored simple questions to carry a conversation. It was particularly when I went into the study room with them, the African dude and Ollisa that really-they just did not know how to treat people. If they were not in on this make believe world or tending to them and their make believe world they weren't a person.

The day I hung out with Andrea, Ollisa, the African dude and some other African dude who was a music major that Andrea was surely found of- I really am to say that by then I was not paying attention to Andrea. Whilst I added her to facebook; who actually uses facebook at all when it is a throw away. I only did come there to ask Ollisa why she even approached me in the first place. Why did she? I wanted to ask if she was attracted to me. Shortly later; this older African dude came across and said to me, " are you okay-you look sad". What I really was sad was the overall pathetic response of this person called Ollisa to my question.

I am to say on this day Ollisa was watching One Punch Man with this dude in the most recent years at the campus, had seen walking around. You would think that this fellow nomad would be honest and kempt. No, he was just trash and I am to say the guy who would be the one to just sleep with Ollisa in public. The real sad thing and most sad thing is that if you checked Ollisa's facebook and of course was able to do this from facebook suggestions again and out of curiosity-by July, Ollisa would have a new fling.

When I brought up the question I said, " you know Ollisa, I am wondering why you actually approached me that day, what inspired you?"

" the day, I what? I mean that day... do you really want to know?" she said.

" Yes" I said and I was cursing her out in my head.

" I did that so that you would not be alone and know that you have someone who cares about you" She said. 

    Seriously folks, let me tell you-some people just don't need your pity especially when the pity is to disrespect them or shame them and really much some people weren't in any bad spot in the first and it is just you make an issue out of what makes them different from people you are used to seeing. I am to say that there is a type of Christian that loves their imperialistic ideas. Everyone has to be like them or they are inferior. I am to say that people don't need this nonsense that some random ass stranger cares about them when they obviously don't shacking up with another dude and most importantly never gave them their fucking space. Just the tone alone is just speaking down to people from a faulty highground and not showing people any respect  as equals. You literally aren't going to help people even if they have problems by belittling them. Especially for women its bad when you pander down to men especially ones you don't know as if its their fault for them being sad or hurt by other people and that they have to have someone to care about them which is why someone donated some of their time to be as hypocritical and unhelpful finding a person to care. 

    Its nonsense to say that really this person even helped anything at all. They did not. What they could have done was just get the fuck out of my way and I mean that. Like get the fuck out of my way. When seriously all their supposed helping what never needed to be of their help and was none of their business at all-is just to build their ego just like the imperialists built their ego subjugating Native persons world wide. There is no morals behind stripping people of their dignity and of their culture and if not their lives. Conversely, I just had to calm myself down. I really am to say that these people were idiots. Seriously thought they were the good well to do people but they weren't doing well and frankly only losers watch anime at school when studying or another ambition is more important and also how does a person relax at all in the shit hole the flooded campus is and was? They literally have no conception of standards nor morals nor decency to not be self important and sport their corrupted romanticized in a very twisted way religions. I bet Ollisa thought she had done the act of god by saying hello to me that day but in reality it was just to sate a need to be apart of a racist imperialistic society. Yet I am to say I did not need her twisted pity for pity was not even equitable to what was really there; just hatred and her hatred was very nefarious and just bent in years and centuries of blood. Everyone must be smiles to some faggots out there or they are a "non believer". But lo and behold, humans have free will and they can express whatever the fuck they want regardless of what religions try to step over such self expression. Simply, if I am sad- I will be sad and frankly its none of anyone's business. Especially and especially when they just add to the misery and try to belittle you for expressing what they lack.

    " I thought you liked me" I said to her. And really that would be anyone's conclusion if a person came out the blue and started talking to them. What this person said I realized then and now was very immature. I would be insulting children if I said childish, I would be and so I am not going to use that word. She laughed, "ha, ha, no!"

She basically said, " No, do you really want to know?"

She hesitated and I said, " yes".

" You aren't that handsome! " she said.

" I am ugly?"  I said out to her, " really?"

   This person had thought I was playing around with them as if we were some pals from highschool but then they realized I was not having the shit and realized they had fucked up. Unlike her I did not tell her what I was thinking but the audacity of this person. Yes, this fucking bitch to call me ugly when she basically was ugly inside with condescending behavior was fucking hideous and just atrocious. This one person started to back track. I believe the African dude had said , " woah". He was astonished. The roaming dude just hung around this person like a calf to its mother. Not that I carried about them at all. They were in a bad place in just being tools to authenticate this person's behavior. The African dude acted much like her second in command, her fucking stooge and the other guy was just a person she was going to take advantage of. " I am ugly?" I said again and I really think she got the picture.

" Well," She said," you are not what people typically call handsome".

I thought to myself ,"maybe to self hating latinas like your bitch ass who really are just slaves to racists and their religions. "

    I am to say that only racists would say such dog whistle words at all and in fact those are words racists use. I am to say truly that the person was just trash. I just let these people just leave. The nomad dude got to carry this person's bags and he and Ollisa just peered at me with something of disgust and hatred. I am to say that really; if someone recorded these people who thought they could do anything they wanted and no repercussions were to be had- it was justified by their overtly cocky behavior. It really reminds me of all these people who don't take Covid 19 seriously. You know very well what is going to happen when you act not to wear a mask or take the proper social distancing measures, you are going to get sick. These people really did not know cause and effect and really much they pushed too much for an effect and never realized a cause. That they should have stopped whilst ahead. I mean I don't want to degrade people but things need to be said to give a full context of a story.

   These people were so fucking lazy and so broke, none of them had cars and I doubt neither knew how to drive-just tried to take on dating in the walls of a community college in the most trashy means. They never dared to do what is normal. People usually go and do their dates at other places and if they go to fornicate, lord forbid as many people don't need to be doing as of such-they do it somewhere that is not a community college. They do it at a home, a motel or in a car as the old people did it when cars were first invented. Yet these people had such a lack of class they preferred to make their date spots all over the campus as if it was this great fair or fairgrounds with rides and a hotel amities. These people I am to tell you had no decency. Really much; I am to say you ought to be careful of talking to people who basically are under a false guise of Christ or religion and yea-it should never be the only thing or first thing in which they say to you or even talk to you for. These two people were just ones with desires they wanted to unleash on the community campus as if it was their date scene. No effort to go anywhere or do anything proper or as normal people do it. I mean even if people were to do the stuff of dating on a community campus; let's say they would be fornicating in a restroom than in the public on public furniture.

   Alas, I realized that really enough; these people were truly trash and really no one raised either one of them or rather anyone in this whole fucking group of people. The African dude had left a long time ago. The only people remaining where Andrea and the person she liked. I am to say that honestly she just became background silence and I really just started to draw as I had completed my objective to find out why Ollisa was even interested in me. It was nothing good. And I was great to be alarmed by that answer. This person was just a racist who was lost in their honky dory "imperialism is right" faulty religious context. Them even approaching me as they did was a swipe against me. Trying so hard to equate that I was a sinner to be felt pity for. I am to say the person was also nuts. You kinda really don't get into stranger's business at all because that is where many people draw the line at being nice. Eventually Andrea and her male friend went off. I was left alone in that place and really I was just done wrong by this person. They wasted my valuable time and took advantage of my niceness to even tolerate them and frankly they should have just been ignored. But yet I am to say that this person would have been emboldened worse to act on their brand of lunacy continuously if I never confronted them at all about their behavior and made them realize they could not push me around and push their nasty narrative upon me. 

   Let me just say that Andrea was not important since the studying lab where she wanted to engage to be rude and anti social and overtly disrespecting people by both of these fronts. I am to say that she said nothing at all whilst Ollisa called me ugly because that seemed correct to her and she had the same twisty idealisms. There was no means to bother with this person. I eventually left to draw at another place to get things done but yet the chapter with Andrea really concluded there. She too was just a waste of time and frankly both of them  were bad actors.

Continued on Rainy Day.

Comments

Popular Posts