Palenius Tricks 2020

   Over the last or six days have been literally driving myself crazy trying to fit Palenius Tricks into some schedule wher EGYPT 99 has taken priority.Today after some four to six days, I just have and noticably have completed a new outline for the series's first volume. Of course this was done  exactly when in summer 2019 I did  create an outline. Yet why I did not continue the outline is because the story was cumbersome. Secondly, I over worked so much creating this work and so much I made myself sick. I did not want to look to my past work thsi time around because I figured it just would remind me of when I overworked myself and demotivate me to create more of the work. The most recent version of the work is a completely new telling as the summer 2019 was (but that was actually based on an origin comci from 2008) but its more to the point, removes the excess of characters clogging the way of the story and features the main protagonist; Palenius tricks. It focuses more on a "to the point-action story" than the previous and goes further.

   Ultimately, I recognized that I got sick last time and created a creative way to get around that element of over work and the past memories of the previous attempt. Yes, just think really if you would be motivated to work on something where you drove yourself too hard by looking at the beforehand work. I still intend to use the summer 2019 version and the current fall 2020 to create two seperate comics. Maybe something with Black Magic where there are "two worlds" is what it shall be. I might apply the same idea to Summerhouse.

    Essentially the summer 2019 has more faces and the fall 2020 version goes many other places. Alas, there is at least and only one work to possible even considering doing after this as I have been doing works since the late spring 2020. Polards of course is the last work that will likely be done or worked on.

Comments

Popular Posts