Neoethic (comparison from the start of the journey to the end)

     On this day, or night-I have completed the recoloring of Neoethic! I think that I have done a good job recoloring it without changing the elements that made the original. I am to think of this as the completed effort of what I started to do with Neoethic all those years ago on October 5, 2016. I did not use markers this time and the whole thing was just color pencils and prisma pencils. Somewhat a fun effort. If I did not have to record it for a project later it would not have taken three days to complete it. But yea, definitely enough the whole streaming aspects of things has been the most depressing. Its like having a birthday party and no one gives a fuck when no one shows up and the only one who is watching is you. O, I get more response from instagram but literally I don't like supporting facebook so I only use it sparingly.

    I kinda alot of times in the past  did the project over and over again. (link) I removed the lines from the original coloring but yet actually making a print of the non colored version is what did it in allowing me to accomplish my original idea of coloring the drawing again. Now there are alot of differences between the two versions as you can note before but you cannot have one without the other.

recolor from print


original, lines removed.


Comments

Popular Posts