Self improvement.

      Just love the fact that some people want you to continue on a path of pain. Utterly, there is a reason why I do not do 25 works at once these days. It is because a person wants to be truly free of the environment in which you had to pour such craft into such creations  just  to be disrespected. Disrespected by everyone in the little art community as if you cannot draw just because you aren't so bound about in ego in having everyone reblog each art piece you create or it being popular. The such of the thing is that a person will not be taking up with things than less they are worth. I really don't give a fuck about competing with people on what "can be done with art". That is not up to them to decide for me or anyone. Creative liberalism, they hardly could ponder what liberty to create means but just cash in on the sympathy people have for their work just because its popular and not because they like the work or see meaning in it at all. O, I am to take no times to explain current events but yes, I am now writing another blog as I really realize I am very constrained on this blog to stay out of the way and feelings of fragile people who deem they are the captains of industry and no one better do anything they aren't doing. A bunch of shit it is. I did start this "creative liberalism" to engage in a better lifestyle, a more creative one and one that is true. But it seems I get more out of my works when they are not on this blog. That is just that.

      No one buys anything, no one subscribes and really much cannot even be left alone but pondered this mediocre image by fools afraid of what art else is than them and their stuff. Fanarting, video games, comics and manga are all good and dandy but really some people rather focus on other things. 

    I like to take some moments out of the night that already is to tell you that; I have been working these last months of this new year to make my life better with or without the influence of the internet and all the people on there. Often I would say fucking people but yea, let's not offend the people that other views and opinions exist in the world about art than theirs.  I would say that I am not going to ask people anything or to even do anything but respect that people will not change the content of the site to reach the masses in a way that is untrue to their current intents and purposes. 

     I think now would be a good time to tell you that the Styles of Beautiful Women has continued on paper. Yet I really don't feel like I should be posting it anymore. It just does not get the type of respect one usually gets online or what you see others getting. No reblogs and really much just a tiresome grind of what you can accomplish in just one day. I am to say one day this week will just be drawing nothing much more than women. That is all I can really say. Do to say, sometimes you just don't want to tell people what you are working on because it really helps nothing for you to do such a thing. I will also be doing something of research on how to take control of your creative dreams and even animated shows you might envision. Going to be like these sex blogs that speak about things no one else wants to speak about because I think it would help people to be able to actually realize dreams like making a cartoon without having to sell their rights to some forgone dumb ass company.  Credibility might be lacking when you never create a show but that is why research and common sense exist. Honestly, I think its time  for creators to stop being used by tv and streaming and use these venues instead of them using them.

     I am to come back here and say that I have improved my life over 5 months from what it was prior and now a person feels better. But yet things will not be the same. I never actually thought about what I would do when I got out from the predicament of the fall 2016 but I think I realize what it is I must continually do. Try to always be the better one and not the one succumbing to the notions of "false success" and fools gold and actually reach the hard goals. As self improvement is not easy but a person must continually try even when people don't give a fuck that you do try to improve your life.

Comments

Popular Posts