Thursday the 27th

      Another day of the Design 1-2D class, I believe it was the day of the critiques. Those people surely were assholes again thinking they could make theirselves privy to be art geniuses when they just kissed the teacher's ass. From this class I went into the science building and went around the building for the day, it was kinda of relaxing to be in there again or actually go to the different locations. I would go to the front and work on Dessacrow Academy. Later on would walk to the classroom building A and then loop around to the front of the school and go into the main building to the top and just sat for a bit. I decided to work on the work that would be called X of the Internet. One really pondered if three design 1-2D classes a week were even necessary. I looped through the field nearest the music building, a place I did not frequent until 2017 when the need for space from bigots was necessary. I sat there in the open and pondered how many people just loved to make pointless fights with pure strangers and there were some people peering at me angstly from another place as they sat; some short haired girl with blond hair and some short brown haired guy.

     Ah yes, these people were very pissed off at me from just sitting there, they eventually left and I just sat there trying to contain being in this hostile flooded environment. Really much never knew where a person could come from  darting these gazes. I tried to not move really much.  I observed something sitting in the tables in the grass and then went into the PAC. I then would see this individual who was astonishing in my opinion and just could not speak to her for the longest time. She had been in the building alot  and I would often see them. To my eyes they were very attractive. Let's just say there was some type of self and genuine character about them which the art girl just lacked. I mean I know think of that person like the one of the comedic henchmen to a villain in a cartoon. They solely exist to back up a villain and nothing more.

       Back then there was a place in the PAC that was a dark little section where you could sit. It no longer exists after the remodeling due to the flood. There also used to be a ticket stand in the nearby wall. I just sat there and really much thought of how to approach. Truly used this time to read the Wrenchies and the Spidergirl comic I had brought along elsewise. This girl was talking with her friend and her laugh was the most attractive feature. 

    Eventually I made my way back to the front of the school after I could not do anything at all. I later went home thinking of the new neoethic themed picture on my wall and how I had to get back into creating as well as how I would actually create comics going forward. I had a general basic idea that essentially took the whole year to get to. And those learnings only came from doing, drawing and drafting. I reasoned that I would have to push myself hard to come to the conclusion I needed to and that I would tomorrow at the school and truly learn something for all the false learnings and brainwashing the school would ditch at people.

Comments

Popular Posts