The suffering.

     Man, I have to be the one who would fight for people until its clear that you gonna die supporting the person. I am clearly glad I was not borne a woman because surely you would go to your death supporting dangerous individuals. Society has often got it wrong. Dangerous people aren't blacks and minorities by default its just people who have a disposition to hurt people. I will tell you that I have written some romantic things on this page and just gotten alot of flack for it and not the good flack that quack, I get the bad. The very bad one.  People giving me threats on a channel you cannot escape from. I think I like the fact that no one will ever see these threats to see the character of the people who sent them. There is no forgiveness for such people.

     I am to tell you that over the years I have been loyal to people who have just backstabbed you and you were just being nice and not be an abhorred jerk to distance yourself from them. I am to say that when people try to show off their offerings of what they can add into your life in terms of a relationship and then get you to tag along and then ditch you; they trashy people and should have realized they could not do good by you. I might be repeating this from a song lyric I wrote. I really like the fact of people being ass holes and no one else can see. The majesty of writing however allows me to communicate what else could not be communicated. It is situated in the pawns of me to tell what needs to be told.

     I, of current am fucking suffering. There are no women. There is nothing for miles and miles. Every opportunity is a trap. Everything is a joke. You cannot but cry yourself to the sleep for how people have taken advantage of you. Some person wants to be in essentially a relationship with you yet not ever will to make it anything but you consoling them and them telling you how many times they have given "it" to other guys and you just listen as if a man trapped in a marriage with some women who constantly cheats and he cheats in return and ya'll are both okay with it. This uneasy burden of a state of suffered appreciation. I can never say how much it pains you when you try to make such a relationship more and then you are ripped out like you never had any function but to be a person to support this individual. You weren't a person just a gimmick of an opportunity for their bright future they could turn down. They go to beaches, eat food from different places everyday and just be a dick to their mother. You literally live it up with this person's disrespect from June 2018 to July 2020 and then they say "stop". Just because you are gaining higher prestige than them and actually have fucking plans and not just have to fear mother because they are telling them to actually do something in their lives. Alas, I am to say if you know that much about a person's life, you probably were dating them. Yet there was no label. You were in a joke. You come out of it for the majority of the later fall 2020 just hating how little opportunities there are too make up everything. Everything else failed no matter how hard you tired.  Unless you like people who have a fetish for black men for their sexual element alone-there was no one. O, I am to say I am fucking suffering when people from the far past of fall 2013 want to reappear and show how nasty they are when earlier you regard them in such romantic words and such chivalrous notions. They were just ones to see what wrongs were going on in the situation and just take advantage of people's pity to keep doing nasty shit until the landscape is void of either people who take up to protect them and just other aggressors revealing their lie of novelty. They don't pause when the truth is revealed; they keep charging ahead.  Shamelessly as if in the role you had in that situation in fall 2013 was just to be one of their many begotten fools.

    I am to say somethings you uncover in life about those you once respected just shows how ugly society and people can be. Maybe no one is so magnificent. No one is so magnificent. These revelations come at the time heavy damages are incurring to society. A large pandemic and then a blackout Texas alone. You get fucked by the people's aggression towards a lack of an outlet to express their feelings. They bring it out on you and then you discover the terrible secret. All the time you revered the person(s), they just wanted your blood and they liked seeing you in pain. No one else logically can assume that role so they cause it. That is simply the things you go through. Waste 8 years and actually good chances because of your loyalty. If someone was to ask if I would later have commitment problems because of all this shit; a person would especially when you are just in the same fucking "waiting to be relationship" bullshit situation. Why the fuck should I be in this predicament? Because people are just pieces of shit. Never can own up to anything least it benefits the survival of their enjoyment your pain gives them.


Comments

Popular Posts