The works will continue.
Now, I think it can be said not everything is recorded of each day. I mean, I did not write everything down and a person really should not have to. Yet sometimes memories get twisted under pressure and yea-things don't really work out to where each and every detail is recorded without going over things and few times but essentially over the years that is what you have to do because sometimes in the past for reasons beyond your control could not write all that well sometimes. And maybe it is because of an injury to the head but let it be known that if anyone has to revise and edit anything it is for the good reason of bettering the story. With that discussed, it seems I will have to go back and add what happened on each Friday really much into the fall 2016 time period.
I like to think of this project as making the works already on this site better to where they tell deep and detailed stories of what fall 2016 was like for me and how education sucks when people fail to realize the needs of its students and the wrongful behavior of staff and students. I think it will be good for you to realize the true story of things. You aren't ever going to find anyone else who cares to remember the time or place as they are just loathing of reality in general. Such to go to much other people would be to ask a capitol riot the frame of events as they stormed the capitol, nothing good and only criminal things. Pretty much, the October run of things has taken a time because of school and just other efforts like Polards in which I had going on at the same time. I do say it kinda is appropriate for this part of the story to take long because I am going in detail and there is alot to be said about the small details that have not been revealed prior. Never have visuals been acquired for people in the story as of this time.
Before I go ahead however and complete the narrative-will write the fall 2016 version of Ladyquest. Yet this time when the writing ends, Ladyquest will not end but continue in another format and other features. What is here to do now is a very hard piecing together of different stories to create one large story. If people don't like that is what I am going to be doing-I literally have nothing to tell you at all. The works will continue.
Comments
Post a Comment