Sunday 23

     This was a Sunday, I managed to skip church and keep to the sleep. I will say that staying up late because you had actually things to do and then waking up for church which was a waste of your time being around self defeated people who had awhole different way about doing basically nothing but letting their dollars feed a sinner of a pastor. I basically had decided years ago to break away from the church but yea, this time I had a plan and it was working. Oh, the things I worried about at the beginning of the venture that I don't ever worry about now. Anyways, it was pretty tough have to waste your time with literally a bunch of lowkey cult members. If something is taboo to say that is just your way of being, then you probably aren't in the right place. I am not an atheist but I am not a fool or ass kisser to a pastor that I had the suspicion had cheated on his wife. I mean, there were experiences up in that house of the lord surely but that be another story. I mean; that pastor pisses me off. How are you going to have a son and then just pawn him off like he is defective? Where is your good faith? Where is your religion? Your bare sense of morals. I have seen people without the luxury of people tossing money at them treat their "out of wedlock children" better than he. 

     Anyhow, the hurdles I jumped to stay away from evil shit. I realize time was moving on and soon it would be November and then December. Believe it or not, I was waiting for the weather to change cold. I mean in Texas, you literally then did not get very extreme cold. Some people like the cold weather just for the ability to get into the holiday spirit. I felt autumn coming that day and very much it was. I remember watching AFV and washing my clothes. I don't think I really did anything that day but draw some exclusive drawings that you won't see on the blog. I mean I do draw stuff that will not be posted on the blog so this was a day where I drew these images and watched the anime Cybercity Oedo 808. Back in these times I was chasing "cyberpunk content" I did not have to create. Hm, I would say that there is alot left to be desired in that department. 

    Anyways, I felt the initial conflict dying down as I was getting better and I had managed to still create tons of stuff. Ultimately, a person really felt an inner rage they had to go back to school the next and back into that hell. While I wished things would have just gotten better that day and everything was over-nope, this day was just the beginning of the end. I was minorly thinking about things of the week. Strangely the last thing on my mind was women as if I knew from instinct that nothing would pan out and instinct was right. At least this day was the beginning of some kind of peace to envelope me and signaled that things were getting better.

Comments

Popular Posts