There is a light. A year after Neoethic.
To give some expertise notions of recollection; I present a perspective. A perspective of the future from the October 2016 or more specifically what would be happening in one year from the date I actually did create the Neoethic style. I would still be trying to fit together the pieces of what effort I originally wanted to take on in fall 2016. I realize enough that somethings cannot replace others now and then. The experience of the these two time periods are different. A year later, the styles had evolved into being the blog's themes and the 1886 was born. It was noticeably called 1866 at first but settled on 1886 for another reason I cannot explain just yet. What is to be said is that October 5th was important to start what would become the 1886 project and styles within that project. Its not as if I could actually remember this at the time. No, I lived in a constant terror and the past itself was cloudy and I dared not to look back but just keep going forward and that would be my attitude for a long time because I was not going to stop running forward to try to recover what life should have been mine. That is one where a person could work on their ideas and their health not be ruined and their self disrespected.
I take it to say that maybe you don't know how just a blunder of pain a person was in; but I was ignoring the past in the project of the 1886 and yes reaching for it at the same time. A year later would just be creating to reach the objectives of telling my story and recovering what was threatened in terms of artistic projects and health. Here is the post that was written on the fourth of October in 2017. Its basically a snapshot of a time of revival in part. The revival was essentially weakened when I realized that revival effort lacked the basic efforts and elements of the prior.
October 2017 is where I would be working to revive much of the ideas around fall 2016 projects the most ever and then it would only take off after that. In that month there are a lot of look backs and new attempts at projects and even though I did not finish them all; they set up for something great.
Comments
Post a Comment