Day 11 conclude

 After I left the classroom building B. I really walked around through the back to the area which led back to the science building. I went back to the place of the classroom building A since I had been there the previous day. I went back to the place I usually sat and started drawing the idea of Titan Andy Andy Titan. and Arthur Goidara. I mean some people came by and commented on my drawing. On that note I probably drew the work of Gianna Myst in the first building prior.

Some people a dude with brown hair in a collar shirt and slacks and then a girl in a dress commented on my works," There is a drawer".

" what are you drawing?" they asked at the same time.

" something, a story," I said.

"Did you go to art school", the girl asked.

"nope", I said, " self taught".

" wow" they said together amazed," see you around".

I believe it was the girl who left with see you around. The dude said, "good work".

I never saw them again  but they were the nicest people in the building or in that area or I would have the pleasure of meeting. Other people just gawked at me. I just took a picture of the desk beforehand just to record my working condition.

I stayed in that place for a good while.

I walked up to the library using the stairs in the building which led to the 2nd floor which crossed over into the graphic design building which led into the library. Nice, it was, I kinda enjoyed that trip. I literally was fucking good in taking those pictures of the cafe at the top of the library. I left to the front using the stairs leaving the library which led back to the path to the front. I took some pictures of the front and then went to the top of the PAC building. I don't think I had been that day and so I went there. Ultimately, a man cannot but say he covered the entire place and yes I did. The day was sunny at first but at the end of which I went to the top it would be cloudy and this would start a precedent of a cloudy top that would always be waiting for me at the top of the PAC. It was relaxing and sometimes eerie, but it felt good as if this peace at the top-this abandonment of people there was peace  and the solution. Avoid the people is what I realized I must do.

This day entering classroom building A decided I would make a new project in which I would record every single day of this time period in either picture or paper and that is what I did. Later it would be called Dessacrow Academy

Comments

Popular Posts