October 11th. Wading aarrounnnd and snapping um pics.
I first took pictures at 12 something that day. Honestly, if you think about it a walked for a certain time to end up in the front of the PAC building. What is to be expected here is that there were people around and yet I did not take pictures of them. At this time they would be the furthest from you and no one would be coming out of the PAC building just yet but later they would and people would sometimes look at you like those folks who waltzed into Africa one day and hated the Africans and decided to make the place their own like they owned it. Mark one on the journey.
I started to walk up to the 1st building as just to see what was happening there that day because sometimes you could not be there for a day and then happen across some unfavorable persons and yes some events that would take the seat at the front of the building away from you which you used to draw and wait for your ride. It was a normal day. I walked through the trees to get to a dirt path which led to the most favored place for the peoples of interests and the couples. There were also alot of trees to go through. On this day there were no couples which was good, this was lunch time really and couples tended not to be out in this area at such time periods usually. There across the gulley were more trees and benches were located were two women reading and looking at their phone respectively. I did take a picture of them, it turned out wonky but nice for the storytelling elements of things. These people were nice people. They minded their own fucking business. They kept to theirselves and yes people that is how it should be especially when you have nothing nice to add. No one needs to hear or see your shit. Your bad vices. I spent thirty minutes in that front building and I believe I tried to draw something in there for Titan Andy Andy Titan and yea, it kinda just did not work out. How many pissed looked administrator people passed? Too many. I will say that somehow a person just did not feel welcomed there. The people there in that building where also a large chunk of ass. A large chunk of ass. The little social groups absurd and astonishing. I did not pay much attention to them on the way up to the 2nd floor where those old adults working in the building would glare at me. I later left. ( I note the place was much smaller in those days as they had not added an additional part that they would add after Hurricane Harvey/ had been working on adding since spring 2017. So really much there was less space at the top and at the bottom for all the different social groups, I won't go into now). Mark two on the journey.
I left the building from the back of the building and then took a path which passed the science building and ended up at a place called Founder's Pound. Water is quiet the reflective thing and really much it reminded me of when I went to the water fountains at the first college I went to and thought all day. I pondered then, if only the past me knew what people would be after me then-I would have ran alot faster from that first place. It was an intense thought. Mark three on the journey.
I went into the science building from the side and took lots of picture inside and then left from the side back exit which led to the side exit of the PAC building. Essentially I was back to where I took the class earlier in the day.I took some pictures on that way into the PAC building and then returned through the wooded, leafy area on the way to the building where I took the art class called Classroom Building B and I entered the building and stayed in the main path where the pictures would be displayed. If you viewed the site before, this was the place where this woman in my class batted eyes at me and the such things traitorous people like to do. Seem to hold some interest in you and then decide you are an item to be tossed. On the way out you can encounter two tvs hanging up to show school events. Then you can come across some places to sit. Usually before classes in this time period, the hall that was the main one and many others would be full of students waiting to get into their classrooms. I literally would say some people in this place where nice people and nicest on the campus but others were just like vicious animals you meet on a bad trip to a trail in your local park. There was sun roof in this place and yes alot of things would happen in this hall or near it. Sometimes would come there to draw at the beginning and maybe towards the end. Though the place was located at the back and where all the art class were. The place got really scary when the nights began earlier at 5 pm and yea, a person would never travel to there when it was dark later on due to how less people were back there. There actually were raccoons in the recycling and trash bins at the school during the day and during the night at many times-so there were wild animals to be concerned with as well. Nearest the end was a slanted sun roof with a beam in between the glass elements and yes that element was at the start of the hallway. At the end was a soda machine, a person would purchase from in fall 2015 to 2016. Maybe later on as well but really I stopped buying from soda machines in this school in spring 2017. Why should I give these people my money after how they treated me? I would leave the building to where was the safest place for me to be. Its kinda of sad really. Mark four on the journey.
Comments
Post a Comment