The rise.

       Now there are some certain elements that I forgot in the story that is of October 2016. I am to say that one of the events was around the 17th where I was trying to get some jobs through the site called upwork. However nothing worked out. This was around a weekend and therein that time I remember now, that I went to Target on a Sunday and looked at some drones. I realized these things once for the military or toys had been commercialized into something greater. You could actually take your own over shot views yet I realized I did not have any money to buy the thing. Openly the last thing of matter was that I was working in the car on the way there ( I was not driving and this was after church in which I was forced to attend), i drew on a notecard an idea. I had many ideas around this time and one of them was called 50 States of Multiversity! It in frank was to feature 50 stories in which I would do as a certain state was considered of its cultural contributions and its just way of life and whatever inspiration that could bring. I am to say this could be an idea that works into the same line of thinking as Northeast vs Southwest. This was just one of the most forgotten ideas and yes a forgotten circumstance. The reason a person goes into detail is because somethings are not remembered until you put together the whole story onto paper.

    Anyways, the story of October 2016 as mentioned before does have some missing elements and missing projects which will be added in posts that redo the story to add the events or just redo the story in general.

Comments

Popular Posts