Mays!(progressional post)
Each different May heralds in something new I will say and yes, this would be true. I think that collectively too many bad people just read my stuff and take advantage of it. But a person has to write these things of whatever happened in the past. Down below are the different events in each May since 2014.
May 2014
This was when I left the first college I was at to pursue my creative works. If anything people were solely against me as if I had done something wrong but in reality I had done nothing wrong because the deck was surely stacked against me in the first university in doing what I wanted. To go over the list of things; bad roommates, bad friends, unexplained phenomenon, over bearing-bullying fellow students in dorm and library, just no resources to help me in my goals of creating comics. I mean to say people even took too much an issue with the fact that people not as brainwashed, soul less and life less exist. Some people have things of value to add to society and actual moral things instead of "kind gestures" and "presentations" that mean nothing at all. Some people despite the diverse surroundings so caught up in their ways and their people's ways and just refusing to change when its clear their painful status quo makes it hard for them to live amongst others and even not trying to degrade others greatly. Ultimately a person just did not feel safe in that place that was all just presentations and imaginary good will. Where was the action? I was about the only one I knew actually trying to accomplish something for theirselves and not because anyone else told you to do it! I mean, there were other people sure but they did nothing at all but mope around. This was my action greatly to leave this place. I was not learning anything and I was not growing at all. In fact whatever friendships I had were just all fake and phony and receded into which they came. They were only presentational.
I look back and I still have so many ideas and methods I could still use but really-May 2014 was my launching pad to find my own comic creation style. I note folks, that people can be dismissive of those who "drop out" and "leave college" but really at the end of the day, who actually did what they wanted to do and who just got a college degree in the first fucking place in the ending? Yea in fall 2020 some imbecile had the audacity to tell me I should not be proud of my accomplishments and delete comic book creation off my resume page. It is just to say that maybe it still not them who has any form a degree but just taking dumb classes you can take for cheap at a community college.
Truly I did just go to a graduation and let me tell you, I was then convinced that I had made the right move. What use is college when you learned basically nothing that helped you and really nothing about people to help you even further. Ultimately I decided I would hack college to actual learn stuff to my own benefit.
May 2015
Great time enough, I can not explain how much stress a person was in. The greatest conflicts of the time where rather to work on the newly created ideas of the time which there were many or to work on a collective piece of fiction that would depict each Kyeombi series and have the main characters working to a main goal. There was also the issue of whether I should start speaking to this one girl and just completely forget about everyone in the past. Kudos, I never spoke to the girl and somehow a person like that was influenced somewhat to be against me by the fall. Very serious it was the mood and really things were a fever pitch. I was working on Cosmica by the end of the month but yet there was a health incident that literally derailed anything for a while.
May 2016
This was the time I was working on even newer works and really much was just getting tired of constant romantic promises that were just going to go sideways. Some people be willing to make a message towards you and then you believe it just to be suckered later on in the great distance of spring 2018 when and where the person seems to despise your existence when and where you seemed like such an "escape" in the past. I must have been "Bobo the fool" to think and actually ponder this person as a serious individual. Yet really much a person was just very lonely then and wanted to have some opportunities to work in comics but yet there would never be any. You had a better chance just continuing the status quo of what you were doing. You'd get to a business structure from out of that and would not be tired to later become susceptible to a trap later.
Always, this was just another busy month of working on new ideas, drafting things in the ways of that time which were new and inventive and also trying to find a method of comic making that suited your needs. It was also when I started Shark on Campus and Egypt 99.
May 2017
This time I was just shying away from the world in general and maybe in fear for my life. I don't think anyone knows what it like for a group of strangers to be out to get you and you have to remain peaceful and not violent back towards them. But really, a person just had to find their own peace back to normalcy. Like you were just to be a target anyone stranger could throw their oppression at. I had just lost the war of the "people's opinion" where all they seemed to think of you was this target to degrade. I am to say quiet clearly two teachers were clearly biased greatly and graded accordingly. A person was too tired to fight this nonsense so basically I flunked that one semester. But really, a person did what they had to do for the "graphic design" element and so essentially a person was still set to complete the graphic design degree. I took some time away from the blog again and then surely jumped back in slowly and this time truly had plans to write down the things of the past. This gave away to a summer where I worked on a project to record each day in fall 2013. Somewhat this led to the advent of which I recorded each day of October., recently. Truly, this was a slow and painful month where one did much in drawing but never showed it on the blog and only watched anime instead of the viewership numbers.
May 2018
I graduated with the graphic design degree but not after the pig who ran the department of digital media had basically dog whispered racial insults at me and disregarded my works and worse my comics. Like if there is a means to never forgive a place, that would be the people running the place and inspiring bad conduct and just bad behavior. The program was not even that special at all. It really just enough gave people what they needed to know and nothing else. It was not a waste of time like graphic courses in universities which are atrocious but it was surely nothing special. Should we congratulate a math class for teaching math? I don't think so.
Pretty much this is the time I started to get back into creating all the works of Kyeombi. Foremost started with some ad ideas for the company and yes, I worked at that the whole summer whilst creating some works again like Mysterious and Changer and Black Magic. At the time of May things were just starting and I created a work to speak about how a person in a professional capacity should not be behaving like a mini Donald Trump aka the head of the digital department was/is a piece of shit and really made a work representative of that. Thinking now, this could mix really well with the work of Dessacrow Academy but no one was thinking about that then. Simply somehow his daughter appears in this work of mine because wait-she was a person interest in fall 2016, do say? I mean, hm, the apple apparently at first did not fall far from the tree. I mean, let's say that maybe the daughter was not a fucking bigot like olde dad but let's just say maybe if there was not a toxic element promoted by a dean of a program; this person would not have been motivated to do something they later realized was wrong.
Alas, this month was the ending of the version of the blog called MK MZODERN RPM. Not at all like Powerrangers RPM, this version of the blog was were primarily Apollo was worked on and I perfected the method to removing lines from lined paper and creating a comic out of it. In fact this was my final project in the portfolio development class. How about them apples? I even got it printed too, yet it was looking so hot but those things I figure I would troubleshoot. Whatever relief of graduating was just hammered down by hostile men like the dean of digital media and one's own father acting the fool. But yet mystery girl, Becky returned and realize she in sum was wrong for what she had done in the fall 2016 yet everything was too late and I never went over to congratulate her. I mean the person I realized then and there was actually a teenager the whole time and I had been saved literally from dealing with anymore by their behavior. One never asked their age and that was a mistake but yet for some people asking their age too soon is disrespectful. There were tons of surprises! That previous semester and yes maybe some conclusions to thing but you never liked how they concluded and just maybe missed some golden chances but a person did not want to appear too reaching and/or too desperate. Yet one would try to get with the speaker-the top student in community college graduating class but stopped short realizing you could not really trust if anything was going to work out with this person whom you literally knew nothing about.
Like the May before started an effort to create some record about fall 2013 yet this was just a redraw of what came before. Today, I realize with my improved editing skills and new process of printmaking that one did not really need to recreate anything but yea, I spent the whole summer trying to make a whole story on the graphic novel but with each serial having four pages. To be truthful nothing worked out because your life and its events cannot fit into four pages. Each one would probably have to be its own different thing. So there was a bunch of stuff in that time period that I started.
Conversely to May 2017, it was not a time of rest but of continued work and conversely still to one of my parents-it was still a time of failure but at this point who actually gives a flying fuck? I am to say really much in May 2017 there was no chance but to rest. I had taken my time throughout education to actually learn things for my own betterment. Unlike many people in the program, I did not forget things in which I learned myself and researched myself and actually had projects for which I pushed myself. There are things I learned for myself in short, that I still use today or would use. In meaning that I actually learned stuff in school and the degree in graphic design is not just paper. Would anyone just be able to turn line paper into artwork later on, three years into the future? No, not anyone because somehow you had to research things for a long time for things to actually work out. I do add that this is only because I was motivated to make the best out of my college education and not because of the program at all. If you actually read into the deeper contexts of fall 2016, the people truly hated my guts, seized any opportunity to degrade my talents, worth and even sense of consciousness. Okay? And these people would smell like ass too, yea from all that ass kissing.
May 2019
One of the most depressing semesters at that community college ended. I had continued from the summer 2018 working on Kyeombi works and came across a couple of snags. I mean to do a bunch of works in time plus people who betray your trust in the mix makes for a very strenuous and yet unhealthy environment. So many women wasted their potential to be model citizens and just leave people alone. No, like a group before them, they rather hang onto dead messages and continue a hunt for something that never existed in the first place. But yet for their vanity and their ego and yes their hate, it must have existed directly to suite their needs to distance theirselves from a person who they thought should not exist or was such a great threat to them for speaking sense to their dumbasses. Alas, a person can only do so much. and really much just set their mind on completing the works and others of the different other groups to the best of their ability. Was this a hard decision to make? Not really. You really owed nothing to weigh yourself down in the true cruelties of things and realizations. Such as the abundance of people who want to play dodgy games because they are trash people. Its not your fault they are dumb as fuck and try to fault you to something you have nothing to own up to. Honestly some people should just get lost I realized. Yet truly some people would keep on pestering you and you would see them in a bookstore and yea, they would evade your safespace literally. I am to say that really much a person does not want to see people from a community college which since 2016 in general has had the worst social experience of any college. The good thing folks is that I never went back to the community college as a student but I would return as a student of another university.
Really much the May 2019 was a busy time period filled with faces of people who just let any potential of anything fall to the wayside by their own actions and strangely try to act as if there was still any good will between the two parties to be but they had in their volition ruined everything. So much that when a person would come to ask them why they even still kept on, they would literally have no answer at all but just be bumbling into a dreamscape of things that are nonrealities and nonstarters. Honestly some people just don't have it all together in realizing when and how they logically and morally have gone too far for anyone to really want to be around them. I mean; don't hump a guy in the middle of the upper floor lounge and then try to speak to the guy you led on. Surely no one is very freaky to be humping/ having sex in public with others looking at them and leaving a sweat stain in the furniture! The nerve of some people is truly frightening if to be said.
Yes, so one started on works they had already begun to start earlier and used the craziest and maybe most unhealthy methods to bat to complete the gambit that was started in the summer 2018 if not other times before and failing. But a person would really continue an effort very strongly by the end of the summer and which they went to another university who social element they quickly tired of the moment they arrived.
May 2020
The world had viciously changed since I started going to school for college and even since May 2014. I honestly say that a person was never actually a drop out at all but really a person more dedicated to their quality of education than others and what the real virtues of education are. Do you think people who want to become comic book artists should simply just go to school to just hear a bunch of chemists talk about how great they are and how lacking arts is and how Obama sucks? Do you want to envision a world where people just come to school to hear men children prattle on how they made a poor girl their group's person whore and how good they are at math too? I think that really much you need to go to school to fit your needs. Learn actual skills that contribute to your ambitions. Graphic design was that for me, a place where I could truly grow but really the fall 2019 did not treat me well. I pushed too much content onto my site that people neither appreciated or cared about despite me being passionate about it. Yea, no one cares about the author as long as they get their interests fixed without paying anyone and just stealing ideas for their own pitches and own fucking shows. Thank you, folks out there in comics and tv writing-such good friends. Then you had an incompetent dean of the arts.
It would seem that really all digital media and arts deans are rather incompetent across the many community colleges and universities I have actually been too. I would say this one like the dean of the community college was hell bent on not only making me fail from getting a minor in graphic design but anyone else who came from a community college. Lowkey, some sick targeting again was happening but I was not the only one! I am to say the school of art had some pretentious and stupid rule about discriminating against students who had been to a community college. Never could you get this fool to realize that if "people don't take classes they cannot possibly move on". With no help from thine parents but violence and bullshit, you essentially get trapped into taking philosophy classes where you had to fight tooth and nail to succeed. Especially the logic class was one in which you had to really pull out all the stops to even do. The other classes helped you learn a great deal and bit and maybe logic helped somehow to learn some more stuff. Yet if I am to be real; seldom would even use the stuff learned but to consider the ethics, logic and morals of things a bit differently. I am to say that its not really going to get you any money from this learning or anything much accomplished as in graphic design to your certain goals-but yet you learn another perspective. The pandemic hit through all of this mid way, just like the winter storm hit this year. It really kinda of made things a bit easier to get through honestly and somewhat a person still reviewed the past and did tons of creative projects in this time.
Kudos to anyone, behind the scenes of MK MZODERN I was really working things out. I essentially told deeper stories about each time period than what was done at the time and started to revive old ideas anew. I also made different MM culture magazines. Surely people got tired of waiting for those things to come out but then never realized what a person was going through. Very much had to completely class a person did not want to even be in just to succeed and it turned out I would have to take some two summer classes just to get to the next semester and maybe take some graphic design courses for my graphic design minor. What actually was that I got tired of the bullshit of the dean of the arts and just quit the minor for graphic design because homeboy was straight up refusing to add any classes that would even led to full time. I doubt the guy even understood the program at all or even cared too and had the least professionalism of all these deans ever. I mean, this guy some times did not even write proper sentences as if they effort was evoking harm from him. I straight up would quit and change my major to marketing and that is essentially how some people just have to succeed when assholes ruin the art programs. Get out of the program before they screw over your educational opportunities. Let me say things were very tense and yes, I will apparently never be the ally of these departments and their primed to be mindwashed students(not to offend anyone in a program) I continued to work on my creative works but very slower because a person did not want to fail this semester. I worked on Mysterious and Changer foremost in the semester and around March when the Pandemic hit and would continue working on it in the May, Honestly, I am to say a person was also burnt out from the efforts of summer 2019 and then fall 2019. I accomplished a lot and really enough, you can only do so much. I had been working hard on things for 7 months. A person needed a 5 month break to really get back into the swing of things yet even that was not a real break but focusing on different things and other projects such as the assets and stories of the site. I realized the assets of this site where just going to waste and really much no one but me could utilize them to the fullest, not the grifters and not the corporate stealers who I might one day sue!
Alas, the event that happened in May 2019 just took off again but this time I was more sure to be "healthy" about things. I only did one work at a time, one set of works for an ideal company at a time and in a certain order to boot. This meant better quality works but a slower pace. But then again; no burn out or tiredness through the two classes I would take in the summer. Strangely enough I only learned anything in Business Law and the Graphic Design class was basically a fucking waste of time but probably was a good way to get a credit to not have to take a fucking stupid marketing class later because those classes are stupid and hideous, let no one else tell you otherwise. I really am to say that fall 2019 would be a easy thing to do as long as you paced yourself to do both school and make progress on MK MZODERN.
Oft, this was the 2nd year to try to complete Kyeombi. I very much went at it a different way and yes, I had an easier time without the anxiety and fear overboding of your body falling to tiredness because of the method used. Yet these classes I took were the real detractors and I could have gotten more done if I did not have to take them but its good I did because really no one wants to become a lab rat for a university's in class covid 19 era things. Where simply people have to contend with very ignorant and nasty people who refuse to wear masks and yes this is in Texas, deep down in racist white people country so you know its bad outright. Hm, yea, comparing to 2018 and 2019 was really make a gambit to complete my goals and ambitions yet the approach was different this time.
May 2021
Oh yea, we are still in this month and technically this is the last damn day of the month and for many the school year until summer ends. I mean I rather not be the one to wait to the weekend to live but that is how many people are forced to live like. Many children and many people in school. I think of school as a continual burden of just bad things and bad social instances and then you must focus on these topics you just don't like. This was the most choppy and annoying school semester ever. From stubborn teammates, bad teachers and a teacher who praises Sam Houston too much-it was just bad. I mean to say that one had to miss a mother's day dinner just to get things done because everyone else on the team was too fucking incompetent to get what needed to be done, done. They had to be the worst team I have ever worked with and the punks had the audacity to peer rate me badly when I dared put together the team and even turn in the final assignments so I could finally graduate from college and not be bothered by school anymore. I am to say it was a very rocky semester.
A very powerless one on the February 17 and forward for many people. I am to say Texas is the most disgusting state to live in. We are basically run by Republicans who all but have evil in their minds. A long time ago they got their way to deregulate the electricity grid. What this means simply is, that the power grid in Texas is not federal regulated. Meaning that the tech in Texas is outdated and these places that provide the energy need to go offline for sometimes to restore their full functions. Yet these shitty plants cannot compete with global warming. The only place in Texas that has winterization to their power grid is El Paso which is completely on a different system than most of Texas. I am to tell you that; Texas itself lacks the technological prowess the rest of the United States has or that winter states even have. This set up for conditions where one global warming powered storm just knocked out these "so well kept power plants" to the point where power could have been lost in Texas for months. They were just seconds away. Power was lost however on a rolling basis which meant that power went out to suite as many places that could be kept online while other power plants did their routine stuff to get online and maintenance. Oh, else, power was just out for people elsewhere in general in places like Austin.
Honestly, it was horrible. People in Texas especially those nearest the Gulf of Mexico aren't equipped or even learned to deal with cold weather. People cannot even take one foot of snow in Texas, where in other places business would continue as normal and the power would still be on. Many people died in Texas due to the power and heating being out and yes people trying to get warm. Many people died by carbon monoxide poisoning. That is they tried to get warm in their cars and died in their cars or their RV/trailer malfunctioned and they all died or some one member died in their family. Months later of course, Greg Abbott and the liars who make up numbers want to report things more optomistically. Reports outside of the state are less kind to diminish the deaths from this storm. Maybe if some people had not tried to speak for everyone (aka republicans) and removed the power grid from the federal landscape and its adjustments since the removal like Winterization-many people would not have had to die needless deaths. Let me tell you many people died so Greg Abbott and his republican brethren could be kings upon the land and smirk at the face of the adversity and harm they caused many Texans. Ultimately, much destruction occurred to the buildings in which people lived and it caused money to repair these busted pipes that spread water all over the fucking place.
I really am to say people of the republican type just want people to die for their sins and their idiocy and really much also pay for their stupidity. How many people died in this storm that would otherwise be alive today if not for the fiddling of idiocy that has long been the plague party, Republican Party. I am to say the Republicans want to just make Texas this " white only place" and try to limit voting and federal funds to the small towns full of white people who they assume will "overwhelm the vote of minorities". I mean literally the 4th largest city in the United States, Houston has been blocked federal funding for a flood program. A program that honestly and sincerely is needed the most for the places with the most people and not some small hick fucking towns! You got whatever Bush to thank for this fuck up. I am say that life really is not in the greatest hands with republicans in power who are basically killing innocents, depriving people of votes and chances to not have damages during a flood. To add upon that; their ridiculous stance on Covid 19. Ardently, no one Republican did shit to even get America back to any place where people who are vaccinated can even not wear a mask. I am to say that these fools should not be able to play god at all. The reality of that winter storm and the power failure is because of zealous idiots who always find some way to idiot. Basically, always find some way to fuck anything up and just make everything so primitive as if this is human survival in the middle ages. I am to tell you people literally went into a dark place since that black out and I don't think many people have even processed yet still what even just occurred. Only now in this month of May are news organizations locally are beginning to actually recognize the great threat that was and how many people actually did die.
Let me tell you, school was cancelled for a week and really many people went away from their work as if greatly demotivated. I mean there is a pandemic happening at the same time this thing was. I am to say that everything was shuttered and everything stopped in the state of Texas even the approach of life because people were actually dying when they should not have. The impact this had on everything was massive. In school people were less motivated and yes, they found every opportunity to find for theirselves. Which meant on team projects, you literally had to grab people by their tails to get them to work on things because these these people were suffering. They literally were. I mean that. Imagine knowing this terror that was the winter storm and realizing those in charge created the problem and feeling like you couldn't do anything; this was the stuff that people were going through and yes people literally had to take time to theirselves. Albeit honestly never much did or I think anyone still has processed what happened to any great degree. If you have any type of fruit trees in your garden, they still aren't back because of the freeze. Nature itself was disturbed and many facets of nature like fruit trees that have been in people's gardens for years have not come back. Not one tree that was old. The palm trees which people in Texas in the gulf area to my knowledge and maybe other places-have not come back either. The environmental clock of people thus can be said to be disturbed. It has been significantly colder than last year and let's say many people are just bogged down by this. I am to say maybe I was not directly one because I actually spoke about these changes with others and wrote about it so really much when it came down to assignments-some people were missing. They were not present and really I had to drag people to work on their shit so I could graduate. Yet it goes not a long way to say that most people in Texas albeit those in El Paso were/are traumatized from that winterstorm but the sufferings of others and constant sufferings after just feeds the republicans. I mean Ted Cruz literally went to fucking Cancun in Mexico or some place warm whilst everyone else was stuck in the storm and yea, dying. Many people dying and really it is just so sick how much has already been forgotten as people struggled with a trauma they don't want to address. Clean consciousness the republicans have despite all their harm to this day. They can even try to pass a Jim Crow bill. No form of any empathy to anyone but just their own self deluded causes and racist beliefs that people of color voting in an election is fraud.
I am to say on this site, that I have not been very attached to the "going's on" , a person is literally just trying to focus on creating a past narrative and recording past projects if not reflecting upon them, I have tried my best to not do so much and lighten the load of what I have been doing as well as continuing to make the Kyeombi stories. There has been alot of stuff in which I have been doing of current. To really say; I am completely in a different place than which I was in spring 2016 and even before then as early as May 2014. No one but deranged bitches from the first college are angry at me. I honestly am to say that I am better in comics that what I was in May 2014 and sincerely have higher skills and education. Truly have learned a great things about people and the world since then. Yet can only regret the constant times I wasted trusting people I had no business trusting. Honestly, the lines between those who wish for good and those who wish for bad can easily be drawn when the other person is always betraying trust that was given because people want to be of peace. But people many of the times will coffer that trust to just do horrible things in self vanity that well goes no where but they don't give a fuck as long as it helps them out in the very small 5 second run of a black out being inflicted for months. I can say to you that romance and all the elements of trusting the "new and foreign" people is all a bunch of bunk bullshit. Surely, I don't mean by this that you hate minorities at all or immigrants but that you realize that some people despite their race or religion or place of origin are not going to ever be your allies. They have deep engrained hate that can never be moved because they love the hate and its no one's responsibility to be dealing with such things. Certainly some people whom you come across are just toxic people and you don't need to be under them as Texas does not need to be under Republicans.
This month was very much a month where I pondered the successes of MK MZODERN and its past works and how I can utilize this all for any type of advantage. Yet it foremost does not look bright at all when every attempt to sell anything has ultimately failed and yielded no results. But still the effort will continue despite any success at all or not.
Comments
Post a Comment