Sunday the 30th.

     On this day just frankly continued working on Cosmica. I tried a new brush to color things and basically tried to finish coloring the entire project. I will say that one really was to accomplish the work effort in two weekends essentially that is what happened. This was the first weekend in which I worked on the work. On this day I had to suffer through church again. If one person was to escape one abomination of the weekly life it would be the church foremost than anything else. I mean, that place is literally just mindwashing when you come to your senses and realize reality and yes the racial sort. Literally a place full of no good people and just people who would pull you down. 

      I did not go to sleep this day but really much this as a day where I spent some time drawing and doing other stuff on the computer mainly as the such of trying to transfer over the previous university to please the parents. It was all just a show to please the parents. 

    Around nighttime is when I started the Cosmica effort and stayed working on it till it was late. It was then that I basically collapsed on my bed after a shower and that is how I was found the time it was to go to school. I never got but two hours of rest. You ask me if I ever published Cosmica Mereverse? Well I did not because I just did not like end result. I may have sold it on amazon but that did not last long. But therein this time, I acquired skills that I very much use today.


Comments

Popular Posts