Tuesday 25

     Now, you must be wondering if I drew a comic page of real life or something based off real life at a separate effort that there must have been some complex picture for the event of October Fest but really it was just a picture of  me walking away from the event. I could not go nearest that set up of tents. I could not. go over there. Even if this person was expecting me, it was not worth it. To be around a group of belligerent pretend innocent people who had something against you-my instincts told me no. I thought really was this person even expecting me at all? There was no real indication she was. She could just have been being pretend nice. I mean the people she hung around in that art club where no fans of me and I was no fan of them. Seriously did not know much about this person, who where they? Just another peon to kiss the racist teacher ass and honestly an another religious racist idiot who can never be enlightened to their stupid and their racism? I owned nothing to this person and maybe all this nonsense of caring about this person was just an acted role. Who was I truly? I was not some naive idiot so new to the world of higher education or any shit like that. I was aspiring to go to any four year university just to be a clog in the machine. I had real goals. Then and there I realized that really I could not but be thinking right but also be thinking too belligerently.  What if this person was actually good? I could not but go around the event and went up the stairs to the main building yet stayed out afar from the festival. I never actually participated in any of those school events because I literally did not care and no one wants to be wrapped up in some dumb shit where people try to motivate you to do stuff and join things with toys, food and treats if not social benefits. I mean, a person ought to live above the influence.

    I stayed around and observed the bees in and around the trash cans. I never knew until then that bees actually are attracted to the sweetness in sodas and things of that nature. There were probably tons of thrown away rootbeers in these trash cans because this was a community college and they could not be promoting actual beer for their october fest or pretty much for any college event that happens in official capacity. I kinda missed the memo I later realized when I saw an open can out nearest the side of classroom building b gathering bees. I took a video and other person viewed it as well before going into the building. Yes this was a holiday for bees. But I am to say I took the only picture of the event to my knowledge from afar. Really much tells a "snapshot into the past" type of deal. You will see that the community college has no official pictures of the event or recognizes it even did happen. Kinda of bad marketing on their behalf but let's just say they try to keep up with things today showing the place is for everyone after much of crappy people from fall 2016 were displaced by the flood and the school shutting down mainly except the main building in fall 2017.

    I wished I could actually just go into the event but these people were fucking weird. I don't want to get into anything dark but really a person ought to look out for their safety and things were off at the school already. I just went inside the PAC for awhile and worked on some comics.  I drew the Dessacrow academy page for the day and drafted some later works like in the light of Gianna Puzzler Myst. I kept thinking about the girl and her friend the girl with blond hair who historically was never a friend of mine. Felt myself falling asleep. I would not actually fall asleep but be in and out it. When I was fully awake I continued the drafts in the quiet and sometimes loud top hallway in the main building. When I came out the other direction, the event was basically done and dissipating.  Could not find the girl. I felt as if playing a game. 

    Let me be honest if there was a person I liked outright, they were long gone and which I desired to get back to but the fact of things being was that there was a strain to get to that outcome. I am to say that one just ceased thinking about the girl in question as really, what difference does another nick make when you essentially have already lost people time and time again and even if nature gave you real opportunities today they were just so distant for you to even reach. You were just hung up and loyal to people of the past. This person was just not even worth breaking such loyalty. They just did not have their own sense of self to be honest. Other people who I was interested in that I met in fall 2015 or after had things called identities. All I saw from this person was them being a damn clog in something useless and contrite. They were apart of this art class and thought they were going to learn art under a basic nobody art teacher who just wanted tons of praise. Where was that going to led, them not doing or learning what art was? Yes, and then what would they be? Just a person too un-smart to realize the truth behind things and their needless compliance to their art club friend's stupid notions of everything behind art; they just weren't their own person. It was at that time I decided to do other things with my time then think about them. It obviously was not going to work out but there were others yet I realized I was just too tired to think anymore. Surely took the bridge and then the path that was between the library and science building to the back of the school where classroom building B was. That is where I saw bees gathering around an open root beer can. Interesting it was. There before the dude paused was a girl to truly not be concerned but just looking oblivious as I went over. As if a certain opinion was already forming. Never saw the person again but surely I moved deeper into the hall that was outside of the building so the person would not see me.  That is when the dude realized the bees as well and proclaimed, "eh, gross" before going inside. I then took the video  and truly it was a day for the bees.

    Small detail of the day.; the design 1-2D class was that day but all I focused on was the event that would happen later. I did not stay behind, I instead went to the computer lab to write a post on this blog at the time.

Comments

Popular Posts