Polards in a near finished mode.
Yeph, it has been a wild ride through Polards to say the least. I started with the end of the third volume and then realized I should work on the largely unfinished 2nd volume and then realized greatly how little time I had to do so trying to graduate from a university. I next enabled some great self patience to overcome the many past traumas and unhelpful parties' inflicted trauma to bring the 2nd volume to an end and fill in the gaps because really could not work on the third volume without finishing the 2nd volume.
On this day, spent a great amount of my time working on Polards. I worked on the beginning of the 3rd volume in my room and then moved elsewhere to work on some other elements of a new character finding their "polard". Ultimately, the 3rd volume acts to keep readers interested by introducing a new main character whilst removing another one who originally was not in the story to begin with and was not in the 2018 or previous versions ever. The removal of this character as they are a woman might be upsetting to people I believe but yet as they were not apart of the story originally-this is just to spare the story of too many changes. When I directly am to say moved to yet another location to finish a fight scene between new main character and the big bad. Now, I have returned back to my room to redraw some new obstacle type villains as women to give a mystical feel to where there was a cyberpunk one. I have also returned to write this post and the past one before it. Namely, I come back to also do a great service to the character kicked out as for one serial-will feature them and their group of friends on adventures. The reader however might not be inclined to read about them at all on how they are suddenly just plucked from the story. Yet the 3rd volume of Polards only needs two more near completed serials for me to simply wrap things up and work on other things.
It has been a ride and I write this as a conclusion to the effort though which it will surely continue later as I have not added in the specific add ons into the story as of yet. I have also developed a new idea for people to be involved in "assisting in creating the works". So what goes about that you can have your own ideas inserted into a story or two. People like investing in things these days so why not invest in the stories of MK MZODERN? Of course likely the ideas would have to be appropriate and your ownership would be limited to just the serials you commission. More official things later.
Comments
Post a Comment