Unbeknownst

     Not everything I wrote in the past about October 2016 has ever come to this great detailed path of a day to day basis to replace or mirror the everyday basis of Dessacrow Academy's story but this recent attempt has and is the best one. I kinda have to say that I have not been able to track down the previous posts of things in which I wrote of the events-they are kinda compacted into other things and that was the great issue. My goal this time around is a more streamlined and straight forward thing with not too much overt outcries of rage and being pissed off.

    I realize that my adventures should be recovered day by day cause that is probably how I have lived for a time of going through school. There is one thing that you should know however going into October's ending-that really some art styles did happen and I just did not care to record them for the site or anything else and just kicked them off the record but they existed if not in name but in concept. I just did not have enough time to materialize them.

Comments

Popular Posts