November 2016
Now, this was a month that was more chaotic than the previous. If one could say they remember much of their original focus, they did but just the aspiration behind it were muddled in the chaos and conflict of a great issue. A great issue that would be lasting more than its fair share of time. I honestly am to say this would be the climax of the story and where much efforts were made for comics. Somewhat tried to live a social life but yet that always resulted in failure simply because a person could not know that people's faiths were dubious and twisted against me preferably from the start. Such to be said because of an injury and trust behind people if not other factors-a person really just let good people go so they could continually be pestered by the bad. The akin people whom like a fool you would trust and assume they would be out there waiting on you. Actually they were but not in the good way folks, that is to be said major later antagonists would just be these people and if you ever found why something was happening in which it shouldn't-it was their fault.
Yea, in this month created tons of different works. New and olde. The great part of things herein is that I go into a great detail about the works but yet a person will relegate that they don't have to place their works private into the public eye ever at all in this review and can just do things in private. People of the net take too much issue for what is not theirs and which they won't and never will do. Excuse me if I don't want to share my "golden Pikachu" card with a bunch of haters and freeloaders. Alas, there are some golden things to be mentioned of things I worked on. I just know that viewership shows that people just don't care that much about my efforts indeed.
Historically, a post that even told great details of things would at least get 50 to 70 views. The last recent posts barely even scratch the surface of 7 views. I know I made a post saying that people were not going to care about the stuff but that is what happened but a person must get things done and look at the larger picture. I just am to say that I am not going to share the great works of this time aside from the prints.
Alas, in this month I was struggling to keep my head above water and that is frankly what I managed to even do in a time that was very turbulent.
Comments
Post a Comment