Such the note is parallel to.
On October 5th, it was night and the early start of the next day-I created a drawing on lined paper. I have been thinking recently that this was the assertion and cementation of my artistic aspirations. One where you will never be told what to do, think, believe or strive for. Yes, one of these days of this week realized I could do a print of this first drawing on lined paper that inspired much of a style in my art. Even albeit secretly and not clearly on this site.
I very well on this site could create a whole Neoethic content era where the style would be a theme with its own unique stories but I will say that it would never be evident to what the actual was. I am not at a liberty to expand on Neoethic and what works I worked on in the past but one image sells the complete picture of what five days of intensive study and thinking can bring to a goal. What these five days brought to my goal and ideal? Perspective on the past and how to achieve the goals of then by taking an of course alternate path I never planned to take. This is to say that I forged a new path forward on those days leading up to the fifth of October and truly in retrospect bettered my initial project significantly. Ultimately making the previous idea somewhat obsolete but also necessary as a base for the style that developed out of my own ingenuity in a very tough situation.
Comments
Post a Comment