No good will.
Remarkably in the past, I walked great distances around and around a campus just to draw and clear my head after class. People can be jerks and really there were too many jerks in the public out to just bother me who was doing nothing to anyone at all or even wanting to even communicate with people. Yet people assume that you are some character in their made up teenage/early adult drama but that is not how reality is. People have their own tv shows of such drama if you can have one and at least in their show they are not petty pieces of shi, who comically cannot do the basic things that are expected of people and really much treat people well and not try to use people to make theirselves feel good. Many people had shows where they were this hero but really they were just jerks, bullies and just bad people outright. Nothing anyone would want to make a show about that shows the good virtues of society or ones that you would be able to show on tv. No, these people liked racism, they liked evil and they liked just pissing people off just because no parents would stop them. Never realizing that they only sow negativity into reality. These people don't care about anyone or making an impact in the world. They only went to a community college not to better theirselves but to be use of this container image of humanity their parents imposed on them. I am to say that if a person set wild does certain things that are harmful to other people despite their "virgin Mary" upbringing they are shitty people. They want destruction, they want evil and frankly they aren't innocent.
You see I went to that place for a better understanding of graphic design. Nothing more and nothing less and that is to say the place was cheaper than a four year college. I am just going to say fuck art school, fuck the graphic design programs at four year universities and just the notion of paying people more than they are worth. You would not learn shit at a 4 year university anything about graphic design. I had tried in the fall 2013 to spring 2014 semesters to learn graphic design but no-counselors stop you and the whole system is against you. After the whole journey of graphic design at the community college with nice counselors I might add-4 year colleges just deliver the same bullshit of egoism and narcissism that they are great when they just charge you more for basics you can get easier at a community college. How does $800 sound for 3 classes in comparison to $5,400 plus housing? I would say that the community college was a nice bargain and came with good learning materials( opportunities to use the graphic design programs and earn credits) but the people were ultimately shit and some classes taught you nothing but just were filler content. Namely the two art class taught by that particular teacher. The people here were just like hostile animals from the fall 2016 point. They had no ability to see that really people don't want to be bothered by their interpersonal dramas and that people should just be left alone. They thought they had to continually prove theirselves because they weren't at a four year university. This just made people insufferable and they were always thinking of it as some golden horizon which it was not ever. The harsh truth you have to learn to really be successful at college when not a brainless twat who just has no soul and just has no ability to think or feel for what they should be doing in life; you have to realize that college of the four year variety just makes people's lives worse than they were from the onset. I can say that a four year university is a devil's pawn that takes away much of the pleasure you can experience in life.
I would directly say that people from the four year universities can be some of the most soulless and evil fucks on the planet. You can be guilted to thinking the natural human things that people are attracted to you but whenever you think that you are wrong. These people just hate you and hate you enough to follow you around as if you are unwanted in their stores and their gardens. They follow you around like a swarm if you meet a large sum of these ifrits and they just come to haunt you. They follow you even to the particular community college and continue to make your life hell even though you wanted to get away. For whatever romantic ideals you can continue to still have about them; just adds to the suffering because unrelentless they attack your life and your liberty and get other people to join.. Simply four year colleges just assert a level of harassment onto innocent people especially those who aren't soulless. Whose business it is, if a person wants to draw for a living and that they had dreams before they even knew you existed? What type of level of privilege does a person think they have in a college setting because they are mindless grunt who just does what their mommy and daddy want of them and be not their own person. They just take on hateful ways and do a shitty job at something they don't even like. Truly, we should praise these people for not having lives and thinking that just because they went to a four year college can look down on other people because they have a hatred for art, society, morals, be honest to the truth and just anything where someone is not being a nail to be hammered.
I would say that really after I left that first college I went to, it had been nothing but just the harassment form people who should just realize if they cannot treat people well or even realize they have a human significance. They should fuck off. Romance they want to note and then corrupt the ideal to where by your race and what you choose to do in life-you must be just a bad person and a stereotype! I mean you have to be a fool to realize you have feelings for someone and then try to guilt them that you have the feelings. Its all you come across in a college career after entering a four year university. Colleges don't make many people's lives better and you should realize that. This is what I really started to realize in October the 5th. All this romantic shit was just bullshit and whilst a person was willing to go the distance for people, they were just willing to do the worst and just go deep down into the negatives of "evil humans can do and still get away with it." This is what you notice after walking around all day long and no one giving fuck but trying to hunt you down and slaughter you!
What about my problems? Even before I came to college? No one gave a fuck and just pretended they knew me. Pretended that they knew who I was and that I would act in a predicted manner but did I act in this manner? No, because they did not know who the fuck I was and any of my ambitions or problems. Trying to impose I was someone else on another journey I never began and never will fucking begin. You start to get real tired of people and their notions at this point and somewhat casually notice it and just shut it out. I think I will take some time to tell you that the situation I was in was very ugly and it reflects very badly on the state of humanity in the 21st century. I mean, you don't get people freezing in the dark and cold in February 2021 from a society of well mannered and smart people. You get that from a society filled with ingrates and barbarians. People had things coming for them and yea, there is more to come because people will never change their ways.
Just to think how life would be different if people had courage to admit to theirselves truly, " I like that person, I should talk to them" instead of, " I am afraid of breaking the racist conditions of my upbringing and lack of personal self respect and care for autonomy so I will just do evil shit to cover up how I really feel". Fuck colleges and the trash life the prior.
Comments
Post a Comment