Goodbye, Marris.
Found myself back to a place where I was in a fevered love just by looking at your image. I was not well. You my friend would only give me hell and refuse the fact that I cared. You rejected the idea of a home. Nothing more I wish to never atone but looking back at the image-the youth made me realize how crazy I was in lost in the feels for you. Yet you shut it all down. Making a fool out of me and made me doubt my image. I write back to you in one message that you should remember the things but you don't care. I fall bitter asleep into the folds of a mistakened man's folly and its your cotton candy and jolly.
Never the holly-holidays come again, I realize you don't even celebrate Christmas and really could never understand what anything of that sort means. But I am done of you and done being tortured by you. I will never forget the past where you made the point too.
Comments
Post a Comment