Egypt 99 Party! Such the fun!

     Five years ago, I on this very day created the work that is known now and then as Egypt 99. Ultimately, in 2018 around this time I was not working on the project anymore. I had gone to do other things as the version I created previously just did not seem to be as close to the original for me to continue it as the original story and well there were other works crowding the barrel of works so I did not have all the time in the world to create it. But yet I would later still make time in later fall 2020 to actually work on the idea to get it to where it exactly was in spring 2016, this day five years ago. To be just full of promise and  its core ideas and world landscape. In May 2017 around this time despite the conditions of being tired and traumatize from school situations a person would somehow still tell the same story but in words. This work has been through it all in the last few years. I now am to say what is one feature you will find in the story itself; a find me! I have long since fall 2016 especially around the October later point was thinking about creating a "find me". Honestly, those things I always wanted to create like a Where's Waldo or I Spy. This has been an ambition since and around when Egypt 99 was created in spring 2016. I got to tell you that one fancies much the previous post where everything seems to come together. Yet each image will take a large effort which I am preparing to give of course. I wonder if any pests will try to stop me. You know a person has a rouge gallery if I am to make light of an atrocity against my good name. Honestly, some people would like you to never complete your projects because they never do anything productive theirselves or can even create anything but it is no one's business what I do and sincerely if anyone is watching and reading this post and thinking about doing some harm-you should realize you are invading a person's private space and you should stop and cease operations. You see this is a post that has elements for all the people who may come to a party.

     Alas, just like that-the party is over! Greatly, the finished project of Egypt 99 will have great elements of fun.

Comments

Popular Posts