Thursday 13 2016

      Another early day in which I came a bit late to just see the nightmare design 1-2d class. I had been open to the class but it turned out this class was just a nonsense class. Had you making pure forgeries of existing art works and just this coupled with the pretentious that this art teacher was so great that she could make advanced artists out of people who had their whole lives to practice art and somehow did not( really being sarcastic as they just want to believe art is such an easy thing they can just acquire the skill with a convenient consumer decision of a class. However it would be far too convenient, yeph for them.). Its sick to say that this teacher could make these imbeciles, bigots and assholes artists so advanced by the end of the semester. No, in real life folks-art takes much of your lifespan to develop. Its not going to develop in three months or three years. Nope, if you have a 15 year old son-it takes that length of time to really even become good at it. Then longer to do anything with it in appeasing your dreams, desires and monetary goals( albeit some people are taken care of by interests in society, the internet cultures and pop culture). Really much I make a point to use a person's 15 year old son because many of these people in this class were old enough to have 15 year old sons. 

     Really two women in this class bragged about their children and this one blonde fat lady would not shut up about him and the trouble he would get in. I wonder why he would ever get in trouble. The old lady was just telling on herself in her bragging about herself and then her son. I wonder why he would not be such a screw up if he had you as an example. This thought just kept pounding in my head and never could I say it. Ultimately let us just say the class was just not educational, I could not skip this one or waste the purpose of the day and secondarily it was just a place where these failures of people-these old people could just voice their opinions, their war monstrosities( for the army dude who was in his early 20s but wanted to associate with these shit bags), brag about their lives and their failures and whatever they did to ruin them and mostly just kiss ass to the teacher who literally was the worst art teacher I ever had hands down. She was not going to do the impossible and make advanced artist out of republican bigots in near 4 months short. No, she just wanted to be revered as having a purpose and being a good artist where she was not. This art room was just about men children doing arts and crafts and thinking they had futures behind art which of course they did not because they would not try afterwards. No, they had to be hand guided and just kept with nice indulged words that never revealed their true nature and why they would never be artists unless they changed and made time for it every day. This teacher was so "keen" on helping them that she could not even tell them one simple thing to even be successful. She just again, wanted to hear praise and worship. 

      If you can then go into the art club. I believe it was just about the little women there in wanting to feel so special and just wanting to hear their own praise and worship and be cuddled behind arts. This meant they also did not want to better theirselves to even do what is necessary to be an artist and practice every day. A person tried to be forthcoming to their meet but really they just shoved you off and ignored you. The white blond haired one would just look at me quizzically as if I was a threat and then she would announce that she would not be there for the next meeting. Really, they were trying to plan how to get more members into the art club during an event called "club rush" during the October Fest event. I really am to say a person literally did not like anyone in that room but really as the girl with cropped short hair was missing-no harm was done to a short sighted goal.  I realize that I took the same design 1-2d class on Friday as well where it was more of a lab to work on things. In actuality it was a theater for old ass adults to be unruly, nasty, annoying and just talk the entire fucking class about how great they were and how great their beliefs were. 

    After the team meeting ended and everyone had to leave the room as there was no "teacher" there in name only as really the teacher was not there the entire time-I went to the science building.  The thing about the teacher being there in name only is that the girls could have been banging each other in the corner of the room and no one would have ever known. O, I say this to get back at people who would later insinuate nasty things about innocent people and think these absurd things would be okay to say. The teacher was never in these team meetings and these juvenille people were to be treated as adults left in the room together. But wait, ignoring people and a possible team mate for your shitty club when there aren't many takers is to truly get your numbers to grow. Honestly whatever happened to the art club later in the semester? It slowly fizzled out. Members stopped coming to the meetings and I would have an empty room to draw in for a period of time. The art club never recovered in spring 2017 and definitely not later on after that. The hurricane that hit in August 2017 made sure that all clubs were a thing of the past until at least the fall 2018 but even then I am sure the club never made a come back. There to be said, some people can surely not adult and when someone is showing interest in club and suggestions to get people in maybe you should listen instead of trying to make it all about your group of friends. How fucking juvenile do you have to be in a community setting to say, "nope, our friends only and do these dumb tactics that don't work". Very juvenile I am to say yet with the teacher, things would have just been worse.

    I very much stayed in the science building and pondered some great things to include in Dessacrow Academy. The thing about the science building is that is where I took classes in fall 2014, spring 2015 and passed through there in fall 2015. Really much the place had alot of memories already from my previous times there but this was truly a hard time and really much did not look back but stayed focused on the then. Or as it was the "now" back then. Really pondered on how the atmosphere even in that building has changed into something nasty and vicious. This place was the least likely place to meet vicious people as long as you stayed inside of course.


Comments

Popular Posts