De pictures.
I was thinking I was going to share each image I took that day but I think that would be stupid. I have one of a kind images from days which the actual school has long forgotten about and really much could not care about the real story of things and events on certain days. They literally could not give a fuck about any of that but marketing the school as a good place to go. What I have to say here is viciously disparaging to there marketable image so I won't feature pictures of events and times for the reason the people could sue me. But yet its kinda of the school's fault they did not rein in their people who went to the school and then thus are responsible for the injury I suffered on the 13th in part. Legally and in reality that is. So enjoy some upcoming features (that will replace the pictures), yea?
Comments
Post a Comment