Even then

 All cars out of the hospital.

riddle me fun. I have done one.

Two. Three! Four,

Vrooms, enough with these bitches

straight of the alleyway

they like to tailgate.

I love to stop what they instigate.

Say you, fuck up'

buttercup and girls on girls

on girls on girls

are demons.

demons.


Waves of bastards

never can call

god home

no matter what fucking cross

you own to see

on their fucking necks

I will never be them one to cash their

checks

please be the rejects

the sensation is calling me

please be the rejects

the sensation is calling me

please be the rejects

I am falling in epiphany

every single time/

so I never get what's mine

peace and quiet

these loose lipped hoes

never shut up.

yea.

Yada.


They never shut up saying 

bad things to me

I am just trying to live

so girls on girls 

can vroom the room

out of here

because its quiet now

and I am trying to rest

don't be a fucking pest.

I know best.

They still will never rest.


Driving me crazy. Even when I am trying to rest

from the marks of tires across me!

Across me. Even then satan is still their friend

no, don't pretend when were beaten at your cruel game

that you did not come right over to fuck with me.

Because that is all your engine runs on.

Comments

Popular Posts