The coming of the Sketchbook.

     Ah, yes, we have reached the end of October and so now the work called LadyQuest if not other things. I mean to say that one feels so much better after writing this stuff down and so I will continue to write things down. You may notice some abundance of things in the day to come but I am not the "conservative humble idiot comic book maggot". No, I am the creative liberalist! I seek to create profound new insights and maybe you see a story take hold. Maybe you see that and wonder to yourself if you seeing genius or you see Jesus. That is Texas talk for you. Not all people speak with a you however, I am just using you instead of your for great reasons to punctate a dialect in comedy.  

    There are two months left in the year. I believe I have covered much of the year of 2016 from a more detail perspective and so I will be making a whole page about that. So if you remember when I was drawing the effort of the Sketchbook, welp-things are about to get more sketchy.

     I will write that namely its great to be one who experiments and not one which conforms. I will be talking about some Chinese works of comics after I finish a backlog of items and stuff that need to be said and drawn of this year. I find that you will probably like the new version of  New League. I am to say that really much people just don't like when you stagnate when you are doing other things and they don't mind to support your links but one has to finish somethings for theirselves and not for the enjoyment of people who don't understand the true heart of things.

     I looked back on this post I posted to Connecting Comic Book Artists and Writers, a service to remove lines from lined paper and the people were very antagonistic and for no reason. As if they did not understand that comics are art and that they can be bound to creative expression and not the same olde views over and over again. I mean how dare you just ponder that people don't know, " professional artists don't use lined paper". I mean that group is full of idiots who basically just walked out of the cradle and learned what a comic was. I am to say the people there are like fucking kindergarteners.  Of course people know they don't use. But people are able to experiment and there are no written things in stone. Comics can be anything and a various sum of mediums. I find it disgusting that grown adults think comics are just about these 1960s form comics. I am to say that a person really much has been not in the current now. But a return is in the works. I realize that a person gets lost in the aggression of the school system and then has to deal with how fucked up the net has become. So closed minded and in reality, there is no hope for innovation to people who have failed to realize it has long occurred. 

    I look at this group of Connecting Comic Book Artists and Writers and just think it is about people so caught in their own ways they can not even see the truth of their behaviors are not conductive to their goals. So full of ego it is a shame. I think I will create a facebook group to just off put the negative stuff this group allows. Overall, change is coming to this fair blog and one day-you will know the whole story in a book format called "the sketchbook".

Comments

Popular Posts