Weekend of Oct 15 and 16.

 (I have decided to continue the review of the October despite my most else reasoned arguments not to as some things just need to be seen through to the end. Some times things get too tough to write.)

      On the weekends, it was really a time to solve my problems. Often in the Dessacrow Academy, weekends were never drawn and so there only five pages per a day of a week. Certain events can be said to happen in the weeks after the the 11th that are depicted in the narrative. However some events  were later placed out of order. To which these things only I can truly know about and acknowledge. Truly on the weekends, much of the know how is kinda of lost to time and records. I have to make an effort to remember things as a person commonly does not remember the time period all too clearly but just being so trauma inducing that you blacked out everything except the media in which you consumed. Yet it was on the weekends that I tried my best to recover from the events of 9/13. Truly one can say that honestly people don't give a flipping bird what harm they inflict onto people. I come back to write simply because its important to record these things for the public to know.

The next posts will write up until the 31st of Oct and then will move onto November.

Comments

Popular Posts