The continuation of mk mz
I think about certain things folks and really, I will always tell it to you straight and I never delude people with nice things and fairy tales that they want to hear. I think that I should tell you this because honestly some people expect me to lighten the load of the story. You don't want to hear things about the past, about me, things of other nature of what I do than comics and all that jazz-you best be going somewhere else. I mean it, you best be going somewhere else because I will never change my directive.
I have just been pondering and pondering and boy, I just don't feel like drawing much to a large degree online in some servitude to views. No, I would rather draw something with importance of course and yes, I will just do that. There is something that has continued since I figured out something in fall 2017 when I started the 1886 project. There is a somewhat way you can keep people's interest and the stuff of that nature. I won't tell you is but really since fall 2018 I really have not been using the strategy but now; I see that in going back to the 1886, that I should review the strategy.
There have been generally less posts since April because I am very busy these days trying to work on my comics. I would ascertain which comic I would be working on but this is not the place for updates anymore. I generally have been working on at least two different projects in the final days of school. Hmm, I think it calls for some type of special event for something upcoming.
Comments
Post a Comment