All together,now.

 After tonight will begin work on Polards volume 3 again from the beginning and then will move onto another project and possibly releasing Spineworld and other works. Main reason these works aren't released is because in general-no one buys any of my works so I have to be careful with my time when it would be beneficial to push one work ahead of all the rest developmentally. Just really can lose some standing in getting anything done but trying to push some story that people in your reach aren't receptive to just really can drown the efforts of others. I am to say that some things will take a time to do.

So far of this year have done-

Zino Flyboy volume 2

Runecasters second version/Runecasters 2020

Runecasters(alt and other)

Danny Valnyero 5th volume

Summer House

Palenius Tricks

Polards

I have used a method of doing one at a time. Oh, it worked well I must say for much of the works but everything has not been easy in the later works as those efforts weren't the only creative efforts. Even though these other projects are no where the vicious level of things that were done in the past-I will tell you that "rest" was among these efforts. So really much compacted everything into one large effort. I really am to say that- people have not be receptive to the length of time that I take to do anything when obviously it is for the betterment of things. I will not feed people raw dough batter. Content may bore you and may snore you but yea-I think that really much things you want to do in life do take time.

Whilst one could have done all these works at one time-there would have been many vulnerabilities in doing that and much content would just have leaked out as what happened in summer 2019. Basically the people who are "pseudo" lady friends majorly and just somehow make doing anything that way to led to fully completed works. This one by one is the safetest route for me whilst I pick off the stalkers and the people who literally have nothing to do with their lives but just try to get in your way. 

I am not sure people would understand the real circumstance of your hand being forced and you actually being made to do some work to improve yourself and guard yourself but that is the true nature of the modern now. People obviously trying hard  to get in your damn way anyway they please. I wrote on my private blog that really why I have made some improvements to my way of life is simply the fact that a person cannot live life constantly hounded. They just cannot be vindicated for crimes that don't exist-like the crime of existing.  It surely has been a chapter in a journey. No real help from these attackers that lurk in spaces you frequent of course because people literally are just stalkers. They could have just been nice little people doing day to day and saying they did not like me and just moved on but some people just are crazy and continue to stalk you and leer at you and try to fuck up your shit just because you gave them a business card to your site. Kudos, folks, do not ever give random people who really have no form of professionalism and will never have any-your card to your site. Don't give these overtly racist religious zealots anything. But despite their efforts-it was all for naught. I continue my works and will continue works.

Taking what is necessary for the works to continue.

Comments

Popular Posts