The conclude of October upcoming and more.
Now, I know I am missing some events as I go along but yea, lots of things happened in these days. Kinda of why I section things off post by post usually of what creative efforts I did in a period of time and if not the romantic aspect of things. Yea, an artist needs to be inspired but yes other things happened that I possibly have not recorded but actually happened on the previous days.
Hmm I believe around these last two days of the week, I frankly tired talking to this other girl I liked. Ultimately, I would speak to her on Friday because that is the day in which a person would make a move on people of course. Well much enough folks a person somewhat had success even if almost shaking like a twig to do so. Let me just say that I was just ready for the disaster that was over me to be over.
I really started to work on new ideas for myself and mainly more on the drafts and how to create the comics in a method. I mean the real logistics of it. I am to say while not comparing to anyone, the biggest failure artists have creating comics is that they don't find something that works for them. They don't know their limits or experiment or even know how to. I am to say that really people should probably in this era have more resources to learn how to create comics but none exists. Maybe one day a person could a school for comics in America and maybe across the globe. Oh, I am to say people you just don't know how long a slow burn it is to create comics and your own type of comics that actually don't drop off and you stop creating them. Pretty much even professionals and those on Tapas and webtoon have trouble continuing all the same because they don't find a method that works. In this month and the next month I was to become increasingly more confident in my abilities but yet the effort to create comics is never easy. It takes a bit of courage, skill and ambition to pull off. I mean to say I was doing all the discovery in this month of October if not the month and months before. But really this where I gained the prowess to create the works that would be seen later all the while facing the everyday problem people and just discrimination and hatred from those in society who demand you ought to be of a bachelor's degree level to even be on the equal level of them.
Its kinda of a shame no one bought my comics whilst available despite the struggle but really much the effort continues anew today through the things of comics I work on off the blog and recorded on the blog in the recent past. How far did the work Polards go from October 2016 to now, a quiet a bit lot. I would be lying if I did not say I had regrets. But I wish I actually did not take a break for anything in that August time period but just rushed on ahead. Truly would have not been bested by any of the challenges that were to come but yet I already made a post about that. These are the last few days of the month I guess. Will I do what I did with October with November and December? The thing is that those months were very much even more chaotic and it would take a considerable time to do but yes, I will be recording them in this same format because a person has to make a story of things that would be worth all the sacrifices of the past. Ladyquest will occur after the review to cover the angles that were missed and possibly fit them into the story as is.
Comments
Post a Comment