Friday 21

     Now this was a long day. Namely being stuck in the adult day care play pin was annoying. I mean these people were racist, annoying and so fucking dumb. This one gay guy kept on saying some shit that really was annoying. I mean, he was bragging on how much his white privilege could get him into the architecture program at the larger college which I first went to. I did not major in architecture but surely I maybe went to a special school summer program and that was just that. This is to be said that I knew the people in the program and that shit was not going to work so I thought and so I think even to this day. You really have to have a portfolio to get into the architecture program there. No one is just up and accepted for connections I hope and seriously someone bragging about getting in just by privilege is very disrespectful out right to all the people who apply with their own skills. This guy was a piece of shit in my opinion. The class ended. I really did not want to stick around for the whole dumb art club shit again and so I left. I mean good riddance, my one spot free from people was not free of these people in that art club I could not stand to listen to anymore. I mean that. They were freaking annoying. Some what you kinda have been eyeing this person who at that point you think has some type of serious sane sensibilities but yet if you ever go to speak to them after class as they are in the classroom building A whilst you are eating, you figure much that this person is just another idiot who has no good head on their shoulders.

    Whilst I tried to stay in the Classroom Building B I could not. It was at this time I just did not like the constant surroundings of the people who would be leaving their classes and making it a point to just reach out to talk some shit to me and not to me or just outloud about me and no one would tell them to stop. Just remorseless people truly these people were yet not a group would ever come to replace them( the spring 2017 group was the same exact people).\

     I left down the hall where to which this person called Ashley would be in their Cosmeotology class. The person came out and just coldly stared at me as she went upon her way. She kinda of reminded me of someone who was at the first college I went to who technically was the only girl there I actually spoke to enough to even relatively know much little about than surface level stuff. Okay, that person was not but the only person who truly seemed to be making an effort to talk to me multiple times alone and not with a crowd. As explained prior, the buildings at the community college were mainly interconnected. The path I took and up a set of stairs led me to a place in between the graphic design building and Classroom Building A. I then saw the girl with the shortcropped hair (from the art club and the person who said hello the military guy that one time) and paced around near some flowers before I worked up the courage to ask to speak to her. I was so nervous to speak to this person but then she was a kind and gentle soul. I felt as if some dream of mine came true. She confirmed that she and the people in the art club would be the Octoberfest when I inquired as if I did not know-this was only to show interest. I was not going to go into a crowd of people who hated me like nope. But anyways the talk went good and then she went away. 

      Honestly would rarely see her again and when I did would only be able to wave or say hello as she passed or she would be occupied in the team meetings. Let me just say that she was not the one in the end, she was just a fake interested person despite the conservation. I do suspect that maybe I spoke to her on Thursday instead and just spoke to the other girl on the Friday and that was it. But yet let me just say this person called Brianna, was just not that great of a person later. Led to hate by her friend and whatever nonsense her friend whispered in her ear. I mean some people obviously just want to keep a person to theirselves but the way they did it was just nasty and its showing on this girl's character to just believe whatever nonsense and not give a person any chance to speak for theirselves. I basically did nothing with the person at all but just say hello and goodbye and by spring 2017 just got a big frown and angry face from this person. It was very much depressing but really I pondered I had been through worse already so it made not much a difference. 

    You could always see what mauling count the lies of institutions and the people who spread the lies bring into the lives of people having healthy relationships or anything good of meaning. I mean to say that the person was likely impossible to date elsewise because who would literally just believe any bullshit out of the blue about a person you don't even know unless you are a fool. To be said I frankly don't think this person had a successful great pace at relationships later on because simply they were so gullible to believe nonsense that just is not real or even remotely true. Only if a person has hate could they believe those things and maybe enough I had dodged the bullet but would never thank the university and its influences on people. You would think universities would be trying to engage good relations between their students but they very darkly do the worst just so they can keep up prejudices, racist traditions, cultural borders and just a flow of blood and hate. No, I could make an entire essay saying that colleges are actually a plague to the social realm of humans. I would be right. Always whilst I had hope things would work out-they did not at all. They just failed because the other person did not give a flying fuck about me at all. Well at least I nabbed one from he military dude who I suspected had a thing for the person as well-they never did get together. Though truly I did not talk the girl just to get at this guy( however this guy would definitely not like me later). The only person she was found with  later in spring 2017 was the person who dressed her like and had shorter hair. I am not saying they were lesbians folks but how one would guard the other at any cost to the point of made up rumors would be suspicious and suspect( not that its wrong to be gay, it wrong to be a fucking douchebag).

     So things were looking optimistic and the Octoberfest was next week. Maybe I could stop by risking the safety of myself amongst all those people who had been glaring at me as if something was a matter with them-at least that is what I was thinking but really much nothing good came of this but just a learning experience on how to talk to women and later in spring 2017 how some people can just be. Later that day or the previous day would be in the PAC building when it was dark lighted for some reason- I mean it rained which it did on Friday. I mean, it was raining as I was speaking to the girl so this event actually happened on Friday. I came across a new inspiration and an idea for a new style was created.

Comments

Popular Posts