Thursday 20

      This was actually a very chill day where at the little adult day care that was design 1-2D, the people were behaving and they were behaving good or enough to be so into their work that there were moments of peace. Some people however in this class were touting they started first or whatever. I am to say here is how you know people weren't learning shit about art. People thought it was a race but really what they were doing too little aspiration to do really but just copy whatever some artist before made. I mean you were given a list of works you could copy and really much I hated the selection of works. Literally, a shit fest of just white artists and few people of color. I mean, I picked something that looked alright but let's say you aren't learning anything copying other people's works or trying to intimate them. Yes people, art is not a race. The class ended with me irritated  on how these adults could be so fucking child like and immature. Like do you think you are winning with these ugly monochrome art pieces that you would otherwise never have done yourself? Yea, real victory for you being an artist not ever.

   The class was over-there was another one of those meetings and the such but really much I just listened in as I did the other meeting that was that week.  It had declining membership really much and the girl who I liked was only there for the Thursday and Friday one. I decided that if they were going to have a meeting again I would not be in that classroom. I worked on another Protics idea and that would be that. I left to go the PAC building to draw the Dessacrow  academy page for the day. I kinda had to see what was going on first around the school; contrary to beliefs the work was more based on others with me as a minor character to show how people choose to devalue me and distance theirselves from me for no great reason other than being swayed by greed and malice of belonging to an unbecoming culture. I stayed out for a bit between the odd corner of the PAC. There were some table and chairs  in a kinda of gated region in that time period where people would be and some path to get out of the building for that direction. There could be said some hostility from the people who would be coming from this corner. It was simply behind the science building and to get to this location you just had to leave Classroom Building B and arc your path way forward across or just follow the path to get there. I went up to the top and wrote the page for the day. There was the same couple up there like the previous times yet they today paid me no mind. Other people to and it was an air of normalcy just for a bit. I tried to work on Polards again and tried to get it going but that did not work.

    I ventured to the science building and drew for a bit. Then I went to the Classroom Building A and drew Desken Warden and some other type works( not sure). I later would go to the back  of the school. How I got there was a long way around. A person had to get some exercise. I would walk around after traveling up the stairs in classroom building A into the library. You see things of the buildings design was that the library building, graphic design and classroom building A where all interconnected by a very large hallway that spanned the buildings. You could get to the main building from the graphic design building which led into the library in another walkway and through the connecting Classroom Building A. Really a very logistically put system that allowed people to access three buildings at ease. I took a  path that lead to the bridge that went to the main building. I went up to the top of the building from the front  and going into the main building's social center of different cliques and studying people. I sat at the top and and worked on 3rd Ring, the "other" then new version attempt of Dream One Newyork that was to be graphical. I then walked back to the PAC and then went around the back to the particular area I was at basically  going behind the Classroom Building B to the back of Classroom Building A. I basically sat down and this person I had seen enter the main building possibly for a tour was at the back at these stone benches that were kinda well engraved and detailed.

     There was this guide or counselor in a blue collared shirt talking about the possibilities of this one girl and her parent could take with her education and what this school had to offer. I wanted to tell this person to leave for what was happening to me at this school but really no other place would be better for this individual. I mean that.

    The day ended with me walking further in the direction I was going to the front of the school and going back into the main building to look at the architecture feature at the top and that was basically the conclusion of the school day.

Comments

Popular Posts