One day,

 a one day

I went to college

and then I saw you

and then you saw me

I knew it in history

never could you give a damn about me

now look at you

look at you.

then I saw you

and then you saw me

I told you never my name

I don't give a game

I was never to tame

but in the ending all the hopes

and the dreaming

it is lame

there is no tool

in the shed to blame

for how I was a fool

you played it cool

how I was a fool

you knew its true

you knew deep down

when you saw me

when you saw me

that deep down

it was never to be

never in history.

Please stop baiting me.

Please stop haunting me

true agony

is when you knew

is when you knew

I was not the one for you

but kept pretending too.

I am not the one for you.

Sigh of appraisal

I lost the reason to be giving

a damn when I spent all these

dumb years in the pool of manily

tears, I said I would get you

but now, but now

I will forget you

I will forget you.

I don't need you.

I don't need you.

a one day the children will be playing in the garden

and building imaginary sand castles

and it

and it

will never be your children

you stupid

give up.

It will never be.

Cause you raise the middle finger at me

so like you did then

like you do now

please buzz off.

please buzz off.

Comments

Popular Posts