Monday the 31st

 Monday 31

    I was woken up with two hours of sleep after I fell asleep on my bed. Very much my head pounded by a person still had to go places and do things. So very much sleep was not gained to even start another week.

   Oh, it was a very cloudy morning. I was feeling optimistic as I got to the school early to sit at the top of the PAC when very cloudy to study and redraw a 2005 reprint of the Spider Girl comic. I then met some babe in a mask. I never found out who the babe was. Maybe she was the person who stuck out her tongue earlier and/or late in spring 2019-the pregnant lady. There are so many questions and this a mystery I will never crack. I have already written about this several times but I made a poster for the Dessacrow Academy which meant it was mostly done by then. 

wrote on 11/24/2016;

It was cloudy.

I looked around.

I saw the sad faces of students.

The girl who phased me and I phased her was down below, she saw me with a half frown, and half smile.

I studied the marvel comic book of spidergirl.

Time for class after feeling a nice breeze.

I went down and saw this costumed girl, I felt a heart beat from within myself and I felt it alright.

On Halloween Ave, the world expanded.

I saw her again.

Both times I felt a sense of relief and she felt sort of similar to me.

Like she was a dare devil. She viewed at me intensely and I did her.

I felt my heartbeat the 2nd time  I saw her and for the first time in my life, I would reason, I was truly scared to look her deep in the eyes.

Could it be on Halloween Ave, I had found a reason to transpire against great works of malevolence and survive?

I may not see her again, but I vowed to find her again,

least, I find ways to handle all the women of my affection and converse of their affection for me, to not leave one single problem, one question of heart unanswered.

A heart of knight, on the very Halloween Ave, looking to solve the problems of his love life, rather not leave the question of love unanswered for many women.


Comments

Popular Posts