November 2016 commencement.

 Now, I am just going to make my way for the humdrum that is November. Many things happened.

I went back to the first university. It was a simple and swell time or was it. This was actually the fourth time I went back there. Honestly color me surprise if the place was any different than I left when it actually was not. I spent some time thinking on the Friday, the first Friday in the month that there was some torturous cycle of going back to this place. Again this was the fourth time back and if everything seemed to revolve around that place it is because it did. Really much yea. It was all a fluke, I would never get in and really much did not want to go back. Its just that people from that place seemed to have a hold on a situation, you know what I am saying?

Next would the travel to the family in Thanksgiving and let me tell you, I drew the past of fall 2014 in part as in the comic of Dessacrow Academy. Looking back on the later work, it effectively records what happened and what would happen on certain dates. I truly don't know why I have not used the rest of the work at all but really back when I created this thing I had no idea how to remove the lines from the paper in which I drew it. Personally, a person takes the effort of 'removing lines" slow and such I did. It really was a nice thing today to realize what you can actually do now with the skills you have. These pages will be used to put things together that happen later but not everything can be recorded from there. Nope.

For the month starter, I am going to throw a drawing ball. I am going to draw everyone who is a "vital" character as I go along or at once. I will post the designs. Then we will have more visual aspects to the drawings. Earlier I was thinking about adding the drawings to the index pages that tell the story but oh, nope. That would be bad. I realized that certainly there is in fighting in the groups of people who don't like me and surely I would not want to be encouraging predatory behavior where these people somehow find my blog and then try to do some harm to another for no fucking reason. That being said, a person cannot directly post these things to these indexes for that certain reason just yet. 

There were new and inventive works I created, sadly I did not have the time to complete them. One group came before the trip I took maybe and then another happened in the trip. The rise of different styles is wondrous and the two other parts of Dessacrow Academy take up after these things.

Next I did a bunch of fan art stuff from Chaotic, DC comics alternate worlds, the Tapestry and the Lezhin Contest I believe was introduced at the end of the month and stuff like that. Oh yea and a bunch of social things happened at the end of this month, color me surprised. The past me actually drew these things. So yea, pretty much look at the images and realize hmm, what I wrote before was true and maybe might be more diluted because what is drawn is a bit more harsh.

So here is what we got going for this whole "November" event. Something of a mini review of the past from that perspective in the past. That could be anything from 2014 to then. I mean look it; the entire story minus fall 2013 and what happens later can be essentially covered from this November. Yet I will say this will be an undertaking like none the other.

Comments

Popular Posts