Wednesday 12 2016
This was another long day, Wednesday the 12th. Had the interactive design class in the morning. I really hated waking up for that annoying bullshit. A person really did not care about animating this or that or some dumb adobe program when they had a brutal head injury. No, they did not care. I kinda say this class was just something to be observed and really much remove yourself from whilst continuing to work on the assignments. One did not really like these heinous circumstances they were in. The room a semester before in spring 2016 had not been good in the photoshop class I took where you had some jealous nobody just hating you and your works whilst they had no real skills enough to be a comic book artist as they claim. Then before, in fall 2015, you would meet the sicko who would be targeting you in spring 2016 and doing some real suspicious shit as eyeing you as you suddenly dosed off working on assignments. Truly, this place was not a good mood. I tried to keep the ideas of the past out of my head but truly a person could but help realize them. You tried to think of the room as of new but never would it stay of a "new" but be of its depressed foreboding demeanor and behavior.
I would however find some fight in the circumstance by looking a a green haired dyed woman. She was energetic as she worked. She wore not the best fashion but as least she was not a pretentious individual always on their phone and always posting to instagram. She was of the gamer crowd and really had the salvation of not being in the room before and if not had some friendship with the dude beside her. It was truly moving to see things as they should be. People getting together and working together than making up petty and stupid excuses to be against other people who did them nothing wrong. It was on this day, that things became of a high pitch with these certain women who were across my way. They were chatting after the lecture was over and you could just work on things until class was over. They kept speaking and just being so ardently loud. A person would not but turn their heads as whatever influence they were listening to met an influence that countered its notions. One person, a person with black hair and just a brow jacket and somewhat fashionably dressed turned to my area and said, " shut up".
Its very much a wonder the amazing things I would do next. I would later try to befriend them because obviously these people wanted to fight you for some reason and for some how. They might have been on a fieldtrip to a firm that printed calendars and saw you then but they wanted to really take up an issue with you there and now. Such to be said that day I did not stay behind. I left as soon as I could. The inspired insides too hot, molten and toxic and just fueled with anger and hatred-I just left the opportunity I could. A person knows the realities of thinking, "people won't attack you". I can say that is a grave mistake to make-to trust people who obviously thing they are entitled to attack you or own you. Such can be said the lessons of fall and winter 2014. I left for the benches outside but some people just cannot but press their gaze. There were more aggressors in that class, one dude who sat across me-some white brown haired scrawny punk and just would glare at me with hate. This other dude who was in the graphic design program called Tyler would walk across with the taller of the two hatred indulgement women and they would just take some time out of their sayings and gazings to look at me. A person really did not care if they wanted to look mean or if they were wasting their time- my concern was that they did not further impede my advancement in education but trying to fight me. Oh., I am to say some people will play pretend forever and think they can be viewed as victims when obviously they are aggressors. I am here to say that just as these four people roam out in the world, some minorities and black people aren't just safe. The four I am talking specifically would be the two girls, the guy who was a friend of them and the guy who hated me for no reason. Pretty much all they want people to do is turn the other cheek for them but no one is likely just going to let people leer at them. Nope, they aren't.
I spent a great deal trying to hold onto my position at the benches before two couples sat down and gave me the looks and I just left. Who has time for this shit? The thing about them is that they would be these couples of black women with white dudes and I am to say that some people regardless of their race are just trash and racist. Ever heard the saying, " throw a brother a bone?" Simply meaning to give people some minimal respect to give them their space? No one of these people would have cause let me tell you-those people were idiots. They had nothing inside their heads. Just spoke all the time and really what were they even doing? Having a date every day and never studying for shit? That is exactly what they were doing. A person very much was studying the effort of comics and they were just trying to start some shit. Just the typical dumbshit stuff of people who just look to procreate and be spun into the abyss of endless moral and/or monetary poverty. Some people would say that those in these minority highschools with their couples are so much different from people elsewhere but they are but the same fucking thing. Its just that people never want to realize it.
I believe this day I decided to skip the class of the art class. I really did not need to learn 5th grade art basics for the fifth time over. A person was only there for credits. I really refused to go back to that trap hole pit. You begin to see that a corrupt web does exist. You really cannot be not bothered in class in a room that was always fucked up. Next you cannot be but bothered by people just minding your business on the benches and then the PAC building at the bottom location, the top location and then the back of the school even! Literally, the art class was where the shit began and it had to be the source of much agony, I will just say that. A person did not want to go. The circumstances of the places made a person vomit.
At this point, I worked on drafting my ideas and also drawing a page for the day for Dessacrow Academy(probably the first day) and then decided to draw some pages of things that happened in the past. Truly, I mostly stayed at the back of the Classroom Building B near the tennis courts and/or went to the science building. These places were the least places filled with a culture of hate. The people of the science building really acted normally and did not mind me. Yet I would go to the classroom building A because I would not be deterred from places. People really did not like me there however I stayed put until I decided I could take no more and/or just decided to move.
Comments
Post a Comment