Neoethic the series; what was this even about? No clear definition but something quiet of a mystery. The art style of this one ideal was a new ideal that was used for other projects afterwards. The same style and relatively this is how certain works were to be colored to. It was to be colored by hand. But eventually just fell out of favor of ruining perfect lines and drawings and settled for digital. Digital in a way that was constructive. Over time many changes and other styles and eventually you get the art style of today that I draw with. Namely this one series had a large impact on my artstyle and namely that is what it was supposed to do in the first place and yet the series was not forgotten; it just did not feel right to do it without the other NeoEthic ideals completed. It was an October thing mates and yes; the person I liked then was crazy and yes her last name was "bar" and then spanish crazy but the male form. To say that person only had an influence if any after I created it and for a short time period of that one October. Dessacrow Academy is drawn in this style though just a bit different- a type of sharper variant of the art style and here to say the original Dessacrow Academy was drawn in this style; the modern version no. I meet you with the facts of what is to be said for all the works I worked on; many drafts of many different series; Neoethic has so many variants of course. I would remove the lines but as last time I brought this thing up am too tried to do it readily. But I think it looks good this way and many people in that one Interactive Digital Media class thought so too just not the people out for your blood-these two girls in that one class were but that another story.
 |
| actually I had time to of course. Though I say it looks good. |
Comments
Post a Comment