The duty.

    I did my duty, I did not make the effort about me and I hunkered down and just pretended the bliss of education was superior. But it was just below and beneath every inch and every step and just filled with the stench of not my regret but those before collapsing onto each other like a body pile of regret-still living and writhing comforting in it all and instructing others to do the same. I come back now to say that I will never respect modern education because it put me in the place I am in now. Just disrespected openly by many self fulfilled strangers who wish I was an enemy onto them. Just deprived of doing anything real to advance myself but recovering from the injury dealt upon me by this system. I will never after that fall 2016, lay by and just create.

Comments

Popular Posts