Nov 10 Thursday.
10 Thursday
Took the stupid design 1-2D class. I walked around the campus from the classroom building B to the main building once. I took a picture of the work I did for the art class very much disgusted by it. It was a perversion against art. It was a mockery of my skills and talents and something I just made to prove this teacher knew the very basics and had other students doing the such basics when truly no one was being challenged with the work but fed garbage. I mean, this woman basically did the same lessons in two classes and got paid for it all? What literally was the difference between the two classes of design 1-2D and drawing? Nothing but the people in the class of one which being drawing actually trying to learn shit and not be so pompous as those in the design 1-2D class. I mean, how many times are you going to repeat the same inking focus when that is supposed to be learned in the drawing class? I drew the words Incrom in that class and took a picture for a future idea but really I could not take that class even seriously. There was no education premise just busy work and fowl talking busy people.
To tell how blitzed a person was. They would come to the main building and take a picture of an ambulance that had arrived at the school and then went back to the classroom building B. This is to say I basically left class early before many others to just come back after they departed. I drew the X-team work and stuff like that on this day for the 2nd and last time perhaps. I pondered why I did not date anything. A person tried to get himself around the fact he could not speak to the two nice girls that would appear because of the injury sustained. This was around 12:48 pm. Yes a person had to be very much strategic at any gesture of life because of the injury. Like really, no one else would be as forgiving as I if someone caused this injury. No one would be civil. It would just be down right out war and then a person would just be tossed away in prison because they laid fingers on people. Yet I am to say that I truly and I truly will tell you that a person was tired of the circumstance and just wished everything was to change. But nothing was going to change and only pictures would lead the way to creating the narrative of this advent later.
11/10/16, 8:13 PM
Anna
Hey! How was your day?
Jamie
good. great. haa. haa.
I read this comic book I wanted to read for a while now.
called the wrenchies
Anna
That's nice! What's that about!
Jamie
Basically a future where the earth is barren, post civilization. where there is a species of demons who devour youth before they are to be adults.
A bunch of people from different worlds are gathered to fight, first they are children. Then joined by adults.
Anna
Holy cow that sounds super intense
Jamie
yeph.
well the art style is cool and bit creepy.
Anna
It looks super cool! I just looked it up and I love the use of the muted tones
Jamie
Haa..haa.. yeph. I bought the last copy at barnes and noble.
There is an actual site with comics on it, but but it does not have this comic to my knowledge.
else I would send the link.
Anna
Oh that's cool! And I got a general idea of it so it's all good, how have your classes been going?
Jamie
okay, a bit better I think I'm going the pass the art classes with b's.
I've seen where your art pad is. Mind if I send you a note.
Anna
That's good and no go ahead! Just put it it the actual pad cause some other person randomly uses ours and my first drawing pad was stolen so just to prevent it from getting taken
Jamie
Cool.
So how are your classes.
By the way might send you an exclusive item of course, I'm going to copy it however.
Anna
Good, going better than they were. I'm doing like amazing in my art history class so that's making me happy and okay haha that sounds cool!
Jamie
I have about 4 drops left.
That's good to hear. You're doing well.
How many drops do you have?
Anna
I have 5 left! I dropped psychology because the teacher was awful
Jamie
true story, my teacher in psychology thought I was a woman.
Anna
Oh goodness that sounds awful
Jamie
yea.
it was.
way different style of class.
Trying to save my drops for the universities.
Annna
Yeah good point! I feel like they'd definitely be needed there because the classes are so much bigger
Jamie
Yeph, basically they are much more serious.
.They are lenient with absences and tardies in some classes to a point where I can decide if you pass or fail.
Anna
Dang! Yeah that would be nice but also stressful at the same time
Jamie
Hmm...well at least, you probably won't live on campus.
Not a good idea for me at least.
I remember I had to sleep outside in the lobs for the times my roommate had a woman friend over, and that one time he got drunk and threw up. Horrid. Horrid it was. That shit happened to people all the time.
Jamie
You would surely be late if you had to sleep in the lobs.
It was okay. Only if you were lucky.
To have your room all the time
Anna
Jesus that sounds soooo awful
Jamie
It gets wore.
worse.
Jamie
There was this one time I liked this girl, she had pretty eyes. Yet one day, coming back from my ventures I discovered she had slept with my roommate and this was at night or rather at the start of a new day/morning, and she was like " where is the mouth wash". Not even an obstacle was it for her to say that.. That got me messed up. I could not concentrate for that one day.
Anna
Jeez that's ridiculous, how could you be so casual with someone!! And it's that time of the night again! Sorry I'll talk to you tomorrow, have a good night!
Jamie
Idk. But safe dreams. Have a nice day tomorrow.
Now, folks this is all the art of the play. I think enough to say that there are some things I was toying with this person about. I really did later in the next week send them a notecard message or rather it was just a drawing of a character. I mean it seems to be like some type of budding romance here or some good friendship but really this was just the basis of the person called Anna to proclaim I was doing them wrong but here you see they were the one who contacted me. I ultimately am to say that they ultimately carried on their incessant rumors with their friends. I mean these people who were her friends were just kept dogs. She was the central character and everyone was just her bitch. They be calm when she commanded and then they be resolute and then they be pointing the blame in the fallout that would come in spring 2017.
To tell you the truth, there could have been some romantic feelings on both sides of me and this girl but really enough this person was too evil to be a person to exist amongst the civil or in the realms of civility. I was not just going to let someone do me social harm and they just walk over me. Something had to give and well the moment this person started to show feelings that was the time where everything was doomed because you know to many people still; their whatever culture or race of people is the only safe bet to bring home to mama and daddy when these people just aren't going to be able to deal with them at all. Those people realizing that they nor no one can really be with these people and they would be lying to theirselves if they could stay alongside them. I am to say that really much this person called Anna would blame me for her own determination to not do right by people in general. Eh, I shiver at the thought of even allowing the charade to continue as if I surely just kept on tolerating that woman and her aims at me, I probably would not be here right now nor as successful. This person was just drawing me down and it was an observation before that was a hunch but after this point it became a clear reality condensing in form in spring 2017.
Comments
Post a Comment