Social Media Doom.

     Something great to consider is how institutions will always let you down but what is worse is when people who you thought had your back let you down. Since summer 2018, I thought the people of twitter had my back and really much it was an energy. I thought all the cool and hip people had my back so that when I posted the works in which I did people would buy them. They never did and really much all the trust in such a people is just lost. You could advertise and advertise but people just want these really sensationalized, momentary, confectionary things that are ultimately things they forget about at the end of the day. I don't go around calling myself a black creator or whatever because I am not a person who defines myself on something solely as race which can be a barrier to understanding and creating better things alas by having a very closed minded ideal about race. Many people today, have so much closed minded ideas about race and just think so highly of theirselves that no one else matters. It is like there is great discrimination on Twitter in art. You have to carry the mental mentality of a sniffling rodent scrapping at foods from a snack box just to get any relevance or people to respect you as if artists have to be rodents to get the money. I think that whatever advantage social media had for me is gone. People just do not give a fuck about any other people but those like them and those they are just fortunate and unfortunate to know. Truly social media has let me down. 

    The people could have been the savior to help me but people rather donate money to things that really don't help them. They rather give money to people behind ideas that truly don't support them. Whatever relevance I had to the people on twitter has just be eroded by those who use a Twitch and youtube simultaneously.  Though the folks on twitter are not the smartest people of them all and really much I have seen a microculture of art be borne and die. As you should know that ever since the pandemic whatever fire drove the microculture of art trends ceased slowly to be and today it is less than a trickle-there is nothing there. All the promise is gone. I tell you this all because I have decided to not give in.

   I decided to continue onward. Fuck the people behind these art twitter things that are just for rapid trends and nothing of real substance. However, I think I won't try the same things and I will not offer the same works. By the time the Tokyo Olympics start tomorrow, I will remove all the features of stuff on my gumroad show. As in the following.

Namely Game rare coloring print!

https://gum.co/TkNQA 0 sales $0 $3

From the Namely Game story, a coloring print you will only find in my gumroad shop.

Mysterious and Changer 2017

https://gum.co/vbZDA 0 sales $0 $7.50

The comic that launched all the other comics edited to be without lines and with color! Original work from July 2017 and edited in spring 2020.

Neoethic font.

https://gum.co/CGXxV 0 sales $0 $25

The first font that I ever made in early fall 2019.

Chainman and Duster 2 page comic

https://gum.co/FEljk 0 sales $0 $25

How you ever made a comic from the process used from Mysterious and Changer(above) in fall 2017?

This is that work. And really is the basis in part for other works that would come later on.

Shark on Campus

https://gum.co/wGAFS 0 sales $0 $25

Created in later summer 2018, this is a remake of the original early summer 2016 comic. Later edited in fall 2018 to be a colored comic.

Apollo

https://gum.co/dqHJV 0 sales $0 $15

Traveling into the world of Apollo, it is a land of dreams and nightmares.

Devil1sCastle

https://gum.co/MEQQu 0 sales $0 $15

He has to get his girl back from a dude who runs a tech company.

Diablo

https://gum.co/AXuRU 0 sales $0 $15

Who knows what this work is even about? But it is fun.

Zino Flyboy Volume 1

https://gum.co/MvsPz

The work where you have to save the world from ending through a fighting tournament to find and use three legendary swords to reverse the world ending process!


  All these works I spent time working on; will be no more on the site for anyone to buy and readily will probably not be featured again on the website except for promotional means. I would say progress means but really some people don't know how to clearly behave and pretty much just did an experiment which shows that any time I post anything about my progress; my actual progress behind works actually slows down.

  Alas, don't be depressed folks-its just that no one gives a damn to buy anything and really much just hate the idea of intellectual artwork and really revel behind the most brainless of things. Similarly the folks you come across mainly on twitter behind these twitch people and streamers aren't that smart. I given some great thought but I have way more talent than people who pretend greatness to society because they throw peanuts to monkeys. All the modern things of today with people on their streaming and whatever is just people throwing peanuts to fucking monkeys. There are somethings you have to do that will never get the public popular opinion but you will always benefit from it. Yet people on the net just don't like to think or even reason.

     I realized this when a streamer was like, "I am not racist at all but this other word that is nigga with a d is not racist" and their comment section proceeds to be a bunch of racist talking to theirselves in an echo chamber. People today, such that just follow people to whatever means without thinking aren't the best examples of what being human is. Being a simp is just like being a citizen in China that is dutiful to not being theirselves but just a person in which the state expects and nothing more. The true selves of people are forgotten under the desires to equate theirselves to a popular figure. Nothing can be said more as with these bothersome art trends. People just have this false illusion that giving up theirselves will relate to more success and freedom from their problems. All it does is get rid of the you that can even work to realize a problem and solve it.

   I realize to a great advent that people on twitter are just becoming like those akin to a secret state and yes, Twitter is coming out with a dislike button which means that people can dislike your posts and twitter will probably by peer review ban your content. I mean, hmm, I have taken hits and hits but I think that this is the last straw. The self centered mob that only cares about one bad tenant of art is being given the power to determine what should even be posted on the net and really; this whole move by Twitter just will harm artists in all. Because everyone is not a form and fit toy that is manufactured and massed produced. No, people are people folks and that be the truth of things. I think that I will just completely remove myself from dependence on twitter itself. Some people out here just don't want people of color to succeed as well. There are some exchanges on twitter that show that it does not care about people of color and ultimately just likes to shackle them to false hopes and dreams and things that really don't fucking work at all.

    Yes, gaze at the works that are available because come Olympics time or Shakira openings time, all these works will be removed.


Comments

Popular Posts