November 2016
I took a great long break from writing the November segment greatly and I have come back that a person has to endear a reality to things and not just list things. As well its possible to continue to miss things from the past I recognize and so really much that you can always remember things from the past and then add them into the narrative later. Some things of October I realize are missing But yet there in this break, I can fix the story in what it lacks. I think that I will just work on the whole November month today and then continue to add into it, that is the best way to great the most accurate narrative. Usually I take things slow but really I already have tons of notes and resources from the time period of November to make the records today. There will be 29 more posts in addition to what I did yesterday. In addition, another rendition of things.
Comments
Post a Comment