The nearest form.

    One day on a Friday was walking up the stairs in the Classroom Building A and saw a woman with long hair. So good she looked but yet her demeanor was off putting. This was the second Friday in November and well a person realized the semester was ending but yet could never get around the "mystery of women" or rather how certain people fit in the social circumstance and just the larger picture of what was happening at that time. I literally wanted to chase after this woman and just fall into her trap but really I came to realize that is all I was doing. Just be taken advantage of by creepos and never ever being enlightened to share the width of gaze with normal people who have no twisted inner agendas. If you racist, you follow the cult of what school hates-self identity, freedom, consent and autonomy as an individual and just have the intent to not better yourself truly and/or make it a better place you have twisted agendas. Now, people can be many things. They can do many things as well. But as an individual who wishes to stay living, progress their life and actually reach the places they want to go, I realized this chase was not worth it. The women  you could commonly meet were just trash who wanted to nothing good but just do whatever everyone was doing, being clogs and just evil at the end of the day.  Like am I even friends with anyone from college? The answer is no. I would never be a friend with anyone from college. Never and ever would be at all. Those people only wanted one thing for me to do; for me to fail and for me to not exist. Have such the ego they want to be play gods from something so mundane. I mean going to either level of college is not something so difficult that people even realm theirselves "gods" in the slightest. Or rather in easier terms, its ridiculous anyone would have a puffed up mannerism that they are so much above everyone else. Like, what? Alas, this time I listened to the reality of how things usually happened and never how I wanted them to happen. I just let the person go. I would see them later in that month after Thanksgiving on a Friday but outside the building I first saw her in. Just something inside of me started to realize nothing of any romantic feelings to people who live on a whole another plane of reality could ever be realized nor should be. I am to say a person would later in 2019 speak to certain girls with the same demeanor and they would not be the most nice people but just seeking to utilize you to build their narrative. There was no mutual anything but just their preying eyes for use. I am to say that one was not overtly cautious in the end but justly right to not speak to this person who of course would just try to use you any way they saw fit. Yes, a certain air about a person is enough to not go nearest them.

Comments

Popular Posts