The struggle of y.
There have been many different eras of MK MZODERN, I am going to talk more about each different summer and fall time period since fall 2013. I think that alot of times there are great advancements but then there are even greater set backs. The setbacks coming from people. In an ideal world you could be amicable with people but in the real world some people are just so fucked up-there is no point in even bothering with them as if they are just nice sensible society people.
There are many positives wiped away from even having to tolerate these people . Yet a person can still feel the presence of good things that others refuse to see and are quite incompetent mentally and morally to even see. I think its time to just really get to the depth of things. Will ultimately say that the review in sort is to bring back what was often mulled over by a struggle in a story format to tell how things actually were and how bad a struggle would be at times. The struggle being just to live a person's life uninterrupted by malicious parties. That is that. I mean if my goals were anything different than creating comics-the struggle would have not changed at all.
Comments
Post a Comment