Chill off and Chill down.

    Now, the time in which the 1886 project of MK MZODERN was created in August 2017. To do what? Literally return back to normally posting and just face the issues that were had at the time. I am not going to get into the issues but let's just say that the comics will cover them. 

    I think that today people just need to take a chill pill. Everything is not going to be the same and everyone is not going to be a rush to come to a conclusion, fall to hype or die because you do not want to take a fucking vaccination regime. I say regime because people act as if this vaccine which prevents their bitch ass from dying is some kinda of poison to their liberty and to who they are. I mean, its clear that when you get several people who were anti vaxxers literally saying later when they catch the fucking virus going around, " you know what? I should have taken the vaccine". Well fuck yea, that's common sense and these people want everyone to waste life and limb for their quiet stupid depositions about things. Just so fucking retarded its not even funny anymore. Yea, we literally are just to let people die while they care for these sick people; who likely will continue to get sick due to the delta variant and just because they hate science and reason and just want to destroy humanity and society with their false ideas about "freedom". Freedom to them is like "freedom to kill". Literally people like this should take a chill pill and just realize they aren't to force the hand of God-if the fuckers even appropriately listened to anything in a Bible.

    I am to say people expect me to be with the crowd especially in art and try to silently punish you when you don't Listen, folks, people aren't just interchangeable parts. People have actual character, class, civility and society. I think that its antiproductive to always be trying to cash on the next most popular thing. At the end of the day people just don't like you when you have nothing to offer them that other people have covered. Some people just like to follow behind certain people who all honestly have something wrong with them, are too zealous and too zany to even do which you should actually aspire to do. That is complete your dreams. I think that no one is going to be able to replicate your dreams. You see another MK MZODERN creating 25 works or more. I don't think so? You just have to create your character. Yet I think that a great part that you trying to keep up with trends will never be successful because you aren't some person that people are so brainless to follow and to like just because they are on a platform like youtube. Everything you see on the internet folks, if you never heard the saying, is not golden/good. People actually say good. I think that you can really just be winding up for failure when you try to repeat people's successes instead of following your own path.

     MK MZODERN 1886 is very unique, you will never find a duplicate on the net. Never have misleading titles about things and just provide story. I am to tell you folks that people ought to learn to respect things like patience, taking a chill pill and just realizing that their value is not infinite upon this earth. Just because a group of people say something does not mean its true. I am to say that religions are often founded on lies but you did not hear that from me. I am to say that I will not post too much about current things unless to tell the story of current things( which will be coming up soon), won't be forced to be behind sensationalized things and draw shit I don't like and/or talk about the corona virus any longer. Maybe for the great fact that that people should literally have common sense to realize its a  large threat and never will be over at all for a while until people get vaccinated. I mean to say that people on the net are so lost and just trying to force normalcy but normalcy will come in time. I am to say that maybe if you live a decade into the future, you will see normalcy but you should focus on living in the now. Not trying to force things along. Chill the fuck out and stop trying to rush people along. Really much; I am to say that people don't know is that many creators have become burned out. They did all the latest shit but what did that even get them? Did it help everyone grow? To learn skills to actually achieve their dreams. Nope, it did not but just convince people who grew in following that they were growing when really they were dropping in focus, learning and planning of their real goals. I am to say that you ought to realize that some people made the works that everyone is fan-arting on and at the end of the day, you are just being a bottom feeder and not even a leader. I mean, its not as if this is even on their fucking websites where they even praise some percentage of their population. No, this is just people making images for clout and nothing more which is sad because you honestly learn nothing and do anything to reach your goals. And the corporations win actually by you giving them work for free.

     The real thing about the 1886, is that it takes patience to do it. It took a whole month and a whole month before I ever posted any real comics about the thing. Namely, I had a blog seperate for the work in 2020 but figured it was not the same unless I actually did it on the main blog. Now, I am to tell you folks that a person has gotten fucking tired of going back and forth between ideas and all that stuff. I mean I look back to summer 2019 and I was doing too much and still no one cares to this day that I did. I was overworking myself and really much realized a person has to go with quality as a great factor. The fall 2017 was a time of a great patience, let's just say that and many things did not go as planned well because things were fucked up. Just imagine how the world is today but on a smaller me scale. I would say that ultimately you have to have patience, persistence, plans and actions to even get of the hole to return to "normalcy". Normalcy will never return itself without work and effort. That is the real world. It may be sad but that's the reality of things. I am not just going to do whatever impulse people who do not buy anything from my shop even say. I mean like, how hard is it to spare three dollars to color something to help a creator you like? But what? Forget it, because people rather just like their pop culture trash. People like being convinced behind delusions that get them nowhere. The real things is that I will not be changing course. Will not please the people when who literally cares when people just act like shit and despite all you do and all they enjoy don't support your works? Even if people did buy things; they still would not be able to expedite things.

    This site is about making comics yourself in a world where the process is not taught in school and no, you cannot get a job in comics at all unless you want to be a fucking slave to two or more companies. I mean, you ought to realize that the world is about not that life of creating "comics freely" but this is what this site is about. My own methods from scratch, my own characters and just my own philosophy about things and I simply will not just become another click bait without purpose and lost in the wind artist. I think that a person ought to stand their ground and tell you that no; you probably won't like this site if you like anything from pop culture. I mean somehow along the lines people who have the large sum of comic knowledge, tv show knowledge and all this stuff just got to adhere to attracting the person who knows about these works from games, tv and comic book movies. Let me say that drawing the basics of 1 +1=2 does not even interest me the slightest. Its an insult to who I really am and just my whole basis of even liking certain things. I will not pretend to be some pusher of mainstream content when that is not what I am about. I am not the person to introduce people into things. I am a person who is just trying to solve their own problems and namely just let other people watch these problems be solved if you can understand them. If not, it really does not matter because at the end of the day, I know just what I am doing. To be sure you follow in the simplest terms, this site is pure and I say purely something of a very complex matter of creativity and is not something banal you will see just out their on the twitter or tumblr or instagram. I find that maybe the hive of creators has moved from tumblr to twitter and now is moving to tik tok.  Yet I don't agree with the Chinese government and I don't think its safe for me to put anything on the platform. I would say that this site is more of an extravagant "high art" place where complex problems are solved.

   Believe it or not, making comics is not any easy task. No, its just not and well even if I had a youtube channel explaining my methods and all that people would still disrespect them because they rather this whole make believe thing " of how things are supposed to be". I would say that a great deal of comic book people online are racist who believe in just having white mains and complain that people of diversity are getting their stories told or that they simply exist as main characters now. I don't believe in anything of a supposed to be. To be said I am not posing as some high class art smith and teaching that the minorities should " go fuck theirselves" in secret messages and just disregarding their art forms of graffiti and the such but just a person creating the works that no one has the courage to even dare to create when they are slaves to pop culture and pipe dreams. This is just what this site is about. Making comics in the manner which those of the current establishment hate, despise and even try to intimate. 


Comments

Popular Posts