sexual breakdown.

 Come across you, every day in

the some what maze of kind

will you be mine

laying there outstretched

you are just for the now


X:

apart of the mind

that I can find attractive

so fucking nail you.

so fucking nail you down

to this bed.

I cannot find you more attractive

as I nailed you.

So hard the hammer!


I do think

its an itch in

the clothes that makes them come

off. Till its cured

and like what the fuck is this make believe?

Like what the fuck is this make believe?


I nailed you-you panged me

you come back for another nasty memory.

I got not allegory for the allergy in

which I feel in the clothes of us

again.

X

But then it just gets down

to the point you cannot be 

trusted. Disrespect is disrespect

even when you are breathing down

my mother fucking neck. I! Cannot do

anymore.

X

Like a mental breakdown, realizing you cannot be the

one. I don't want to deceive the body but I bitch for nobody

and nobody and that's you, girl.

Turn off the switch but not until one last time!


Then the thrills of this hit me like a sexual breakdown

come down to the pipe town, you never come again

the thrils of this hit me like a sexual breakdown

leaving the gas station now.

to the end of the road

is nothing but more girls....

yet you are on my mind.

Comments

Popular Posts